Pleasant Living - Leisure World - Mesa, AZ

This was a very nice house and set up good for a 10 patient home. But there were mainly women and my Dad didn't really fit in with the type of residents there. They looked like they were more needing a nursing home than home. If that is the level of care you are looking for this may be good fit for you. The caregiver that showed me around seemed very pleasant.

Recommend

Pleasant Living Moroni House is a nice, clean place. Everyone there is very nice and courteous. I would recommend them.

Disappointing

When I went on the tour the director showed us a lot of activities that they would have. My loved one lives here and there has not been any activities. The staff members are not as involved as I thought they were. They have an in house doctor and I wanted to use them but have not heard anything back.

Pleasant Living - Moroni House is a ten bed senior care home located in pleasant Mesa, Arizona. We pride ourselves in being very family-oriented and having staff that knows how to care for others and is highly skilled at what they do. With the nice weather in Arizona we are able to offer many outdoor activities around the residence. We strive for perfection at Pleasant Living and strive to give your loved ones just that, pleasant living! We have quite a range of amenities at Pleasant Living - Moroni House for our residents to take part in and enjoy. As mentioned we have 10 full care beds with private and semi-private rooms available. We offer Directed, Personal, Supervisory and Hospice care to every resident and family. On the entertainment side of things we love offering events like BBQ's, movie nights, board game nights, holiday and birthday celebrations, piano recitals, outdoor activities and much, much more! To ensure safety we have top-notch security around our residences and our buildings are very safe and wheelchair accessible. Pleasant Living - Moroni House Senior Care Home is a warm and inviting family-style home that will be a great place for any senior to retire to. With visitors welcome we strive to keep every resident happy and healthy at all times and will go out of our way to provide any service we can to make a resident's life easier. We believe you'll see the same things as we do and love our facilities so come visit today!