Silver Creek Inn Memory Care - Mesa, AZ

Gramma's always smiling

Silver Creek memory care equals total consummate care. Caring employees from top to bottom. Family owned and you feel that dedication the minute you walk in. Great care, beautiful rooms, clean, she loves the food! We were very lucky to find this in Phoenix!

Koelsch Senior Communities

Your title is perfect, and we thank you for writing a review of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We will pass along your thoughtful comments to our caregivers and the culinary director. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

Beautiful Place!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I was very pleased with my experience. The staff where lovely to work with and did a great job with the presentation. I thought the facility was beautiful and had a lot of nice amenities for the residents. I just felt it was a little too big for my mom and the hallways where very narrow and long. That would have been difficult for my mother to navigate through on her own.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing a review of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. The community is beautiful and happy that your experience was pleasing. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. We hope you find the perfect place for your mom. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

Comfort and care

We toured this community. We like the staff and the tour. The community is clean and they offer a nice menu with a good variety of meals. The list of activities would have been good for my father. The community is nice but it did not have a few things that we were needing at the time. We would highly recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and recommending Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We will pass along your compliments to all of our teams. I apologize we could not fully accommodate your father. We hope you find the perfect place. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

Our Experience

We had visited this community and mostly was concern if they could care for my wife. We seen a lot of places and some were less expensive. I had a tour with them and learned that they could not handle my wife.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing this review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. Touring as many communities as possible is the best approach. While we would love to care for every resident, we also must be honest with the services that we provide. I hope your wife is receiving the care she truly deserves. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

Wonderful Place

Very shortly will I be moving my husband to this location.At first, when I toured it I didn't-think that I would be able to afford such a lovely place but in speaking with the contact person here she has worked the price as to where I can afford it and not sacrificing the level of care my husband will need. They are very kind and they are respectful of not only their residents but their families feelings. They have 3 nurses to shift that are trained in dementia patients so they can provide the right kind of care. The halls are monitored so that if an emergency happens the staff will know. There are bell cords in all the rooms. But best of all I can sign my husband out so we can go out to eat or take him to our home for a few hours.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing this review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We hope the move is seamless and that your husband settles quickly. Our nursing teams focus on the care of each resident, and that includes their safety. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

Looked Like A Nice Place

This community was very lovely very bright and nicely decorated. The staff seemed to be nice and very helpful and informed about the community. The price was a little out of our budget but they had made a follow-up phone call with me and was willing to negotiate the price but by that time I had already settled on another community.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing a review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. Our community is lovely, and we will forward your nice and very helpful staff compliments to our teams. I hope you found the perfect place for your loved one. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

For Our Loved One

From what I understood it was a very nice community and in general the experience went good. There were a little frustrating moments with the care that was needed and some meal delivery. The staff were aware of our family's wants and needs and did a good job.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We appreciate the feedback and happy that our staff were aware of your family’s wants and did a good job. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

We are so glad we chose Silver Creek Memory Care for my Dad. He gets great care from an awesome staff who are truly concerned about his quality of life. Not only do they take care of him but they also take care of us. What you see when you visit is what you'll find every time you walk through the door!

Silver Creek recently underwent an on-site review by the State of AZ Health Department and passed with ZERO deviations which virtually unheard of. Congratulations!!

Koelsch Senior Communities

KayD thank you for choosing Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community for your dad. We will pass along your great comments to our teams and proud of our recent health review by the state. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan Johnston our Executive Director.

Amazing place!!

I am so grateful for this place and everything they have done for my husband while he has been in there care. He has made a 75 percent improvement since making the move into this community. He is coming out of his room and participating in many activities as well as making it down to the dinning room for meal times. He is keeping up with his hygiene on his own and working on his communication every day. There is a day and night difference on how things have changed for him. We all are very happy and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing this review and recommending Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We love to hear success stories and will pass along your review to our teams. I am to read that he is participating in activities and that there has been a noticeable difference. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

The best place for my great Dad

When the time came to find a full time skilled care center for my Dad, I visited many facilities in the area. While they were all very nice, I knew that Silver Creek Inn was above all the others. I met with [Removed] and they took time to find out what we were looking for and answer all my questions. When I took the tour of the facility I was amazed to see that the decor was more like a nice hotel than a hospital. There are many comfortable sitting areas, TV/Movie rooms and a dining room with real dining room chairs. The decision was easy. Since Dad has moved in and made his transition, we couldn't be more pleased. The care that every staff member shows the residents and the family is awesome. His room is very comfortable and we've been able to decorate it with some of his favorite things. With any change like this, there are times when one of us may need a little extra understanding or just a hug. There is always someone to help or just listen. I join Dad for some meals which are great and give me a chance to interact with Dad and other residents. When I visit I am always greeted as a member of the family and updated on anything related to Dad. I was fortunate to meet the President, [Removed]. We chatted for some time and it was clear that the caring atmosphere of Silver Creek comes from the top and that Aaron is fulfilling his parents dream. I wish I could name all the staff that have positively effected Dad or I, but it would be the entire employee rooster. While the decision to move Dad to a facility has been very difficult and stressful, the staff makes me realize he is in the best place to get the care he deserves.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Connie, thank you for writing this excellent review and recommending Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We will pass along your review to our teams and very appreciative that you wanted to name each one. I am happy to read that our staff notices when a loved one needs a hug and that our communication about your dad is readily available. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Logan, our Executive Director.

A nice facility!

The Silver Creek Inn Memory Care was a very nice community, but it was huge. We were looking for something with more individual care and space. It was all one building. The management here was also dynamite, they gave me good information.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review and touring Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. Our stand-alone memory care offers 24 hour licensed nurses dedicated to the care of each resident. Dynamite management is a great new term for our team and glad we could provide good information. Moving a loved one is a very hard decision, and we appreciate your time and energy. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Good experience overall

My husband attended Silver Creek for Adult Day Care and respite. The staff was super awesome! I really liked the care he received here. However, my husband did not like this community because of the residents. There was one resident that would yell constantly and he felt it was too much. I was unhappy to tell the staff at Silver creek he would not be staying here for long-term care but I wanted to respect his wishes.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community and attending our respite care program. We are honored to read that the staff was ‘super awesome!" I am sorry that your husband was uncomfortable with another resident and we can sympathize. I appreciate your honesty and will work with our teams to see if we can find some better options. We hope you find the perfect place for your husband, if we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

They keep him safe!

The interaction between the staff and residents is very positive. I like the place and my daughter has visited my husband and says they seem to be working well with him and keeping him safe. I have not been very involved myself but it comforts me to know things are working out.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We are happy to read that your daughter has spent time with her father and hope when the time is right that you may also visit. Our number one priority is the care of our residents, and we will continue to provide love and support. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Tour for care

We toured this community. The staff were nice . They did want the residents out of there rooms to be active with others. They would not allow my father to be in a surrounding of his own. They did not have a private room that we were needing. They did not have anything for my dad to be able to communicated if needing. assitance. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We couldn’t agree more that family members should visit and tour as many communities as possible. Choosing a home for a loved one can be very challenging. I do apologize that we could not provide, at this time, a private room for your father. We do offer a full schedule of daily activities that our residents participate in, and I wished you had the opportunity to witness them in person. I wish you luck in finding the perfect place for your father, if we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

I would rate them a 6/5!!

The most professional place I have ever seen! The staff is all trained very well and respond to every issue in a good way. They take such good care of the residents it is amazing. The place is very clean and they keep the residents clean as well. They reach out to me when needed and really keep the families involved. We have meetings. The meals are great, they never rush the residents. They have staff there helping the residents to eat. I could not be any happier with this place.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing this fantastic review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. The 6/5 rating is an honor to our teams and we will be sure to pass along your kind compliments. We love reading that you are happy and that we are keeping your family involved. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Nice and Tidy!

The staff is great and very helpful. The community is kept clean most of the time. There has been times when I come to visit my loved one and I have had to tell the staff that things need to be tidied up. The staff is good at keeping me informed about my loved one. The activities are great, but I would like to see more for my loved one and for them to offer outings to get out and get fresh air. I would recommend this community to others.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending the time writing your review and recommending Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. It is nice to read that the staff is great and very helpful, and we appreciate your candor about the tidiness of the community. We are always working with our teams on areas of improvement and will ensure this is discussed. I will work with the Director of Activities on more outside activities, now that the summer is giving way to a cooler time of the year. We love hearing new ideas so please feel free to share your thoughts with the Executive Director.

Great Care

My husband has been in Silver Creek for about 3 weeks. He has great care. We are all adjusting to his changing needs. The staff are always asking how we are doing we give each other updates on what is going on with him and they are always willing to listen. Everyone is greeted and made to feel welcome. I went to the support meeting they have there and got just what I needed "support". Everything is confidential. No talking out of that room about what is said. So glad we chose this please for his care.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Lilli, thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review for Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. Dedication to the care of our residents is a top priority, and we love knowing that your husband is receiving such great service. We do strive to make the move as comfortable as possible and reading that the staff is providing updates and listening is terrific. Thank you for attending our support meetings, and we hope that is helping. If we can do anything else, please let the Executive Director know.

A Wonderful Experience

My mother in law is doing fabulous. This is a lovely community, they are caring for my mother very well. Everybody have been very kind and welcoming. It is a very well-kept facility, my mother in law room is nice and clean when I visit. The staff is wonderful. She is trying all the activities, they offer many. The food is good, she is pleased with it. I know she is in good hands and I would recommend this facility.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for taking a moment and recommending Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We take great pride in our team and the exceptional care that they provide for our residents and love to read that your mother in law is doing fabulously. Our Director of Activities and Food Services Director strive to exceed expectations through a robust activity schedule and good food. Our door is always open, and we invite you to speak with the Executive Director regarding any future questions or concerns.

Compassionate and Personal

My father spent his last year of life battling Alzheimer's at Silver Creek Inn Memory Care. The caregivers, nurses and entire staff took great care of him making sure he was clean, fed, and comfortable. They all (including the cooks and the housekeeping staff) showed great compassion and interest in him and in all of the residents. Their attention during his final days was both overwhelming and appreciated. I highly recommend this Memory Care facility for anyone's loved one.

Great facility

This is a great facility. Every time we have come here, it was nice and clean. The staff is helpful and very nice and understanding. The other residents are so friendly too. The food is pretty decent, but could be better.

Great staff

This has been a difficult transition for us, but the staff at Silver Creek have been there for us in this trying situation. The staff is great with the residents and the facility seems to be well run and it always kept clean

Happy with my choice for Memory Care

I moved my Mom to Silver Creek Inn 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased. I feel that this move has resulted in a more dynamic lifestyle for her. She has more activities to participate in and more assistance when need. The facility is extremely clean and I have been very impressed with the quality and number of staff members. I also feel that having nurses on duty 24 hours a day has been a big benefit for her. I feel her quality of life has improved so much, I should have made the move sooner.

Worst experience ever

This facility presents well until the resident is living there. Worst experience EVER. I removed my mom after 2 weeks. Not enough staff for residents.

Koelsch Senior Communities

We, at Silver Creek, are sorry for the experience you had at our community. We understand the difficulty that family members experience when trying to make a decision for the best long term care option for their parents and the disappointment they feel when those expectations are not met. We hope that you were able to speak directly with someone about your concerns at the time. Since your review, we have incorporated new staff as well as a new Director to assure that the needs of our residents are provided for with excellence. The transition from home into a busy and social environment can be difficult, especially when there are delicate care needs involved and although a thorough health assessment is done prior to move in, there may be issues that arise early on that make the transition even more challenging. Our licensed nurses and staff are trained professionals who are able to monitor and respond quickly and our number one concern is always the care and comfort of our residents. Silver Creek has a Respite and Short Stay program that gives families the opportunity to “try out” the community for a shorter length of time. Short term care can be a great way to sample the lifestyle of our community and provide a home like environment with a personally designed care plan for health needs. It also gives residents an opportunity to experience community life before making a long term commitment.

They were more than accommodating...

They were more than accommodating. They made the process very simple. They made it very easy for me to get my loved one in there. The Silver Creek Inn Memory Care is a nice place. The cleanliness, friendliness, value, care services, and activities are all excellent. I would recommend this community to anyone. It has been a really good experience. Everyone has been great and easy to work with. I'm really pleased.

very friendly

The people at v are all very friendly. Even the director is very involved with the residents.

My one complaint is that they are not shaving my dad. And I am not sure if they are taking him to the bathroom every two hours like they say.

The food is really delicious, and all the basic necessities are very much taken care of.

Overall everything with Silver Creek Inn Memory Care has been great and I would recommend them.

The people are great.

The people are great. The director is really on top of things. They are wonderful. There are no concerns what so ever. I would totally recommend them. It's only about a year and a half old, and the people are phenomenal.

I am very pleased with them.

I am very pleased with them. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. I haven't had any complaints about food at all so far. The price is exactly what they said it would be when we signed on, there haven't been any extra charges or hidden fees. We are very pleased.

Very nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. The gentleman who showed us around was very nice, and we were impressed with the facility overall. It is a beautiful, clean place, and the people seemed well taken care of. We were also pleased to see that they do accept pets.

CNA's

They have trouble gettingough CNA's. I'm sure t..his is
a nationwide problem but the CNA's always overwhelmed due to pt. Load. They are all pleasant and try really hard.

Very nice facility. Great ...

Very nice facility. Great staff interaction with clients. Nice outdoor secured area.

Very impressed, our second choice

We were very impressed with this community during our tour. It looked like a nice place, and the staff were all very open, knowledgeable, and kind. Unfortunately this community did not have opening for single rooms when we toured, and that is what we thought would work best for Mom.

Silver Creek Inn a Koelsch Senior Community, is exclusively designed and meticulously planned for those with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementias. Selecting a home for your loved one with memory loss is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. Silver Creek Inn offers a helping hand when they need one, while supporting independence in a nurturing environment.

At Silver Creek Inn we form a supportive partnership with each family to provide the level of care, compassion, and attention your loved one deserves. To facilitate this, we look for guidance from family members regarding your loved one's needs and preferences.

Our 24 hour on-site licensed nurses provide nursing services whether it's in the middle of the night or on weekends. While some communities use nursing assistants or trained-on-the-job med-techs, we have Licensed Nurses providing medication and treatment management. They're on-site 24 hours a day to make key decisions in emergency situations and recognize changes in a resident's condition.

Our Respite (short stay) or Care by the Hour Programs allow family caregivers time away for personal appointments or vacations. Respite Care may also be helpful for medication management, temporary supportive care, and to introduce the services and amenities offered at Silver Creek Inn.

Koelsch Senior Communities has been serving seniors for over 50 years with the simple philosophy, "Treat all people with the respect they deserve and the special attention they need".