Mullica Gardens Assisted Living - Mullica Hill, NJ

The place is beautiful and [Removed] was extremely helpful. We are going to let them care for my father as we believe they will take care of him as if he were one of their own.

Very Kind Community

So far everything is working out very well with my mothers move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. The staff is very kind, and very helpful. The meals decent, but they do a plenty of activities available for the residents to participate in. They do a very good job with the cleanliness of the community. This is a very nice community, and I would recommend it.

Staff Show So Much Care

I am pleased with facility and all they do for my cousin. It has been a difficult transition for her but they are accommodating her. They have been great and help her. They are kind to her and bending over backwards to help with the transition. They have been very reasonable with us. I would recommend them to family and friends if needed.

A Hidden "Gem!!!"

My family feels so lucky that we found this place for our mother. Mullica Gardens is owned by physicians who truly understand how to care for the elderly. The suites in the memory care are spacious, FOX therapy is excellent, and the aides/nurses are compassionate and caring. My mother is receiving the highest level of care in the less restrictive environment. This is not a chain of facilities but a uniquely different assisted living place. [Removed] has provided tremendous support in helping my mother make a successful transition to her new home. We are so grateful to have found Mullica Gardens!

The community has a lot of room for improvement.

The meals are served at inconvenient hours for the residents. The community has lacked an activities director and no activities were offered for over 8 weeks. There is a lack of communication from the director, nurses, salon staff, and kitchen staff. They don't work well together and miscommunication is common affecting my mother's health and overall charges.

Great Community!!

My mom is doing very well, she participates in some of the activities they offer. The food is good, it is very clean. The staff is also very nice. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

It Has Been Going Good

My mom is staying at this community and so far it is getting better. I feel they are trying hard to improve their ways in the activities available and handling residents with dementia. They are open to my feedback and trying to resolve the issue.

Mullica Gardens is nice!!

My father is doing pretty well since moving into Mullica Gardens. This is a newer community and one of the things I noticed is that there is not a lot of activities for the residents to participate in. The food is good and the staff are friendly and attentive to the residents. The community and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Assisted Living with secure memory care unit