All American Assisted Living at Washington Township - Sewell, NJ

All American Assisted Living at Washington Township - Sewell, NJ has yet not published prices.

The best Assisted Living anywhere

I have two friends living at All American Assisted Living and have visited about 30 times. This place is by far the best I have ever seen, the staff are just what they should be, knowledgeable, helpful and caring. The place is always clean and have activities all day long. Also they have a nurse on staff, apt program. The food is excellent, tasteful and served by a friendly staff. If you or a family member needs this type of care, do your self a favor a take a tour, you won't know unless you visit. My opinion 5 star rating

3 year self-pay, new facility very nice

I was surprisingly impressed by the facility and the staff we met.Sales director, [name removed] was knowlegable and thorough, we met several residents (by random) who were pleased and seemed excited to meet potential neighbors. the only specific charge which i thought excesessive was the second person charge was that there was none, the second person charge is the same ie full monthly charge as single charge.
i anticipate at least another visti

the majority of rooms are double occupancy. very few rooms are wheelchair accessible. It's not open yet (2/5/19). High Community Fee $4,000. Pretty, hotel like. Really like that pt and ot are included and encouraged. low care fees but higher room/board fees.