Pheasant Run Alzheimer's Special Care Center - South Jordan, UT

Pheasant Run Alzheimer's Special Care Center - South Jordan, UT has yet not published prices.

Great facility! My family had to place my Father in a facility after he left our home alone. The staff was kind and understanding of his behaviors. They did not “sugarcoat“ disease they gave great education. They are a true leader in the Alzheimer’s industry.

Very disappointed

My husband was at this facility for less than a month. I have many concerns related to the treatment and quality of care this facility provided my husband. I am currently voicing my concerns to State and Federal Agencies.

Such Compassionate Staffing

My dad is so much happier being here and knowing that I am so much more relaxed knowing he is being taken care of. He is around people all day long the staff does not let the residents go back to their rooms they keep them busy with activities and other events. His quality of life as far as his attitude has improved 100x over. The staff is overwhelming compassionate they care so much about the residents they take time to get to know them and their personalities. Dad seems to like the food I personally don't care for it. I think the lighting could be a little better in the rooms and the activity area however it is perfect in the lobby. that area has a homey feel to it. I would recommend this community to anyone.

So far so good

Dad has recently moved into this community and it seems to be a nice place. They seem to offer some nice activities and the staff seem to be well trained to offer the services dad needs. This community came recommended by the hospital. I hope things continue to go well.

Wonderful Staff

We love that we have such a short distance to travel to visit my dad at Pheasant Run Alzheimer's Special Care Center. It is a beautiful and well-maintained community. We had dined there for lunch with my dad and the food was very good. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and caring and attentive to his care needs and very welcoming to us when we come to visit. They also allow us to bring our dog to come and visit dad too! There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate if they wish to.They have a big courtyard and a patio with rocking chairs to enjoy the outdoors. We would highly recommend this community to others.