Paul Spring Retirement Community - Alexandria, VA

Very Beautiful community with caring staff

Facility is under renovation, but the renovated apartments we saw were very nice. Administration seemed unprepared and could not tell us about availability of apartments. Residents we saw and spoke with seemed very happy.

Great Experience

I would like to give a big kudos to the staff at Paul Spring. I had Thanksgiving dinner there and it was delicious. The staff was courteous and very helpful. All the residents and families appeared to be really enjoying themselves. I will definitely be eating with my grandmother more often.

Positive impression

The tour of this community was nice.It's a good option.

I enjoy living at Paul Spring

I am a resident. I have been living at Paul Spring for over one year. the staff is excellent- friendly and efficient. They make a good team. I came here on a 3 month trial by the second day, I knew I wanted to stay here. The building and grounds are well kept, and smell nice. Over all excellent! Kate in nursing, is "Johnny on the spot" as far as taking care of any health issues I may encounter. Darnall in Recreation makes things happen. She listens to suggestions, will help get programs we want. The programming is wide ranging. Almost every resident is a walking travelogue.

Too expensive; didn't get a warm feeling about the facility

Erika Lovegreen

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We take a lot of pride in our community and the family atmosphere we try to facilitate here. Thank you for your feedback and if something changes, do not hesitate to reach out.

Evaluation of Paul Springs Retirement Community

Bryan [removed], Jennifer [removed] and the staff at Paul Springs Retirement Community are he most friendly and welcoming people you will meet. They treat the residents with such respect and kindness. My father and I looked at many other retirement communities locally but none had the same close and inviting community environment. The facility is kept clean and well maintained - a testament to the professional and hardworking Housekeeping and Maintenance staff. My father has been a resident at Paul Springs for 5 months now and is thriving both physically and mentally.

Paul Spring is a very good place.

Very reasonable prices and the meals are good. Most of the staff are very nice and helpful.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well with Paul Spring Retirement Community. They've really worked hard to make things comfortable for me, and to make sure that I have everything that I need. The community is very clean and well kept, no odors at all, and the people are all very friendly! They've also got a large, nice looking dining hall, and the food they serve is great! I'm very happy here!

First Class place very clos...

First Class place very close to home. 4100 for a one bed room for single occupancy and a full 'a la carte menu for more care. Does not do any nursing care. We would have to bring that in ourselves.

Liked the location and park...

Liked the location and parking. Residents seem happy and friendly. Saw the van to go shopping and doctors outside. Doesn't have a full doctor that visits like Emeritus, but a LPN that does wellness appts. But, many medical offices in area and could take van vs. taxi (which I don't like at Emeritus). They had two van trips to see Cherry Blossoms that morning. Menu & activities seem very good. Walking thru bldg. could be a problems as her leg gets worse, but immediate future would be good exercise. Rooms were fine, nothing special.

Really nice. Has temp/short term. No ...

Really nice. Has temp/short term. No contract.

Like this place too.

Like this place too.

Beautiful location/facility. Generous...

Beautiful location/facility. Generous room. very clean, neat. well maintained. But no sidealks on Ft Hunt Rd. Although they do have a walking trail.

Liked very much.

Liked very much.

Paul Spring Retirement Community, a tradition of excellence since 1988. Nestled on 12 acres in a residential community just south of Old Towne, Alexandria we are known as the premier retirement community in the Mount Vernon area. At Paul Spring there is never a "buy in" or endowment. Our generously sized apartments boast private baths and full kitchens. We even offer one, two and three month short-term lease options. With our full time certified recreation director, there are numerous recreational opportunities for all of our active residents. Join us for one of our popular exercise programs or hop on the van for an exciting day trip. With dining, entertainment, weekly housekeeping, and maintenance services, life is easy! Paul Spring Retirement Community offers Independent Living and Assisted Living Services. Let us customize a package to meet your individual needs.

*We currently have Studios,1 & 2 Bedroom apartments available!