Pathfinder Place - Fremont, NE

Pathfinder Place - Fremont, NE has yet not published prices.

Family Atmosphere

My Mother was at the Pathfinder Place for 2 1/2 years prior to her passing.
I was extremely pleased with her care there. The administration & staff treated her and all the other residents with kindness & a warm family atmosphere.
The size of the facility is perfect - it's not too large, nor too small. That makes it great for more personable interactions.
In fact I was there often enough that I thought of everyone there (staff, administration & residents) as part of my family.
I still love to stop in & visit everyone.

Pathfinder place is very homelike.

Pathfinder Place was a beautiful place for my sister to have lived. It is in a good location & easy to get to. All the staff went out of their way to make her life there happy & homelike. The medical attention was 1st rate. The meals were great. The activities & entertainment were good. The phy- therapy sessions were good. The church services were good. Everyone was very friendly & helpful to my sister & to myself when I visited. When my sister's life drew to a close, the staff went out of their way to help the daughters & family deal with end things. Pathfinder Place in my opinion is TOP NOTCH - all around. Fremont is very lucky to have a place like this available to seniors who need an alternative place to live when living at home is no longer able to be done. GOD BLESS all the residents & staff!!

The Best of Care

Warmest experience and very informative and knowledgeable regarding my choices for my mom. I was able to apply for veterans benefits her without the stress. They walked me through the whole process. I recommend this place for your parents. Lovely staff

So Far Everything Is Well

So far everything is working out pretty well for my parents since their move to this community. It is still a work in progress, but I'am comfortable with their move to this community. It is a nice place with kind people.

My moms final home

My mother recently passed away. She spent her last years at Pathfinder House/Place and I couldn't be more grateful that she did. I will admit there was a time the building had some areas of inconsistency. In the last 3 years since the administrator Eric took over things have been very good.

My mom felt like she was at home with family, and we felt like we were embraced into a vary special family as well. I was amazed when staff that had moved on whether it was to nursing school or other jobs came back to visit mom when she took a turn. I can't speak enough about the staff and particularly how Eric made the last 3 years of my moms life so very special. When he visited in the hospital the night she passed the smile on that he put on her face, brings tears of gratitude to my eyes even now.

Not the biggest place in Fremont, but the biggest heart.

Extended Family

I am extremely pleased that my Mother is at the Pathfinder Place. She has been there a little over a year.
It is the perfect size: not too large, nor too small.
The administration and staff are great!!!! They are very personable and caring to everyone's needs.
In fact to me the Pathfinder Place has the feelings of comfort as an extended family, where everyone are always treated with dignity and respect.

Pathfinder Place "it's a Home away from Home"

Mom recently had a 6 month stay with Pathfinder Place.
We checked out nearly all of the Nursing homes, and assisted living facilities in the Fremont area.
After careful consideration our entire family, mom included chose Pathfinder Place!
Mom was extremely happy during her stay with them.
Eric & Amber where the best, they helped us to no end. The staff was great and very accommodating, and mom even commented on how friendly they were.
They even went the extra mile when they threw her a birthday party while she was there.
I would highly recommend Pathfinder Place for any of your loved ones, it's a Home away from Home!

A Welcoming Home

This was our third and last place for Mom and it was the best place. Mom had early onset dementia and we tried 2 places in Omaha that were supposed to be the best, but were not happy with either place. When we moved Mom to Pathfinder Place in Fremont, NE, although not the newest or fanciest, it was the one that felt most like a home & not an institution. The fact that Pathfinder is home to elderly people in various stages of health, it just felt more "normal." Her room was decent size with a private bathroom/shower (very important to Mom) and small kitchenette. Although Mom was only there for a couple of months before she passed, Pathfinder was always looking for ways to make her feel comfortable and loved. The small staff was a comfort to Mom because of her dementia and if anything was needed, they were right on top of it. The final days were spent at Mom's bedside and the family was never alone. The staff, with the help of hospice, were always available and always checking on us, trying to help us through the inevitable. The dignity and grace that they allowed Mom in her final hours still comforts me.

This although sounding very...

This although sounding very nice was a no go for Mom as to the distance from my home would be about the same as Bellevue.

Pathfinder Place is located on the north end of Fremont, Nebraska, a town with a small town feel but the amenities of the city. We are close enough to downtown for shopping trips and live entertainment or exploring the riverfront in the Luther Hormel Memorial Park.

Residents and visitors alike enjoy wonderful meals and snacks in our restaurant style dining room. One of our most attended activities is our baking club and enjoying the treats they make is even more popular. Our meals are planned by our registered dietician and vary between comfort foods like chicken and dumplings to contemporary favorites like quiche or salmon. Even a normally boring breakfast is perked up with the addition of cheddar egg bakes, veggie filled omelets and fresh fruit. Healthy snacks are always available as is an alternate menu for each meal.

Our personal care staff is available 24 hours a day to assist with medication management, grooming, walking and other personal needs. We accept respite care residents, urgent placements and have a home visit program. Our emergency response system is available to all residents and is interfaced with our staff pagers so that help is always available. In case of emergency we are only three blocks from the Fremont Area Medical Center.