Carter Place - Blair, NE has yet not published prices.

Warm and Inviting

Carter Place is filled with a skilled, caring and friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable, well maintained and clean. They offer a wide array of activities for all to enjoy. The facility is sized right, so the staff is able to know the residents very well.

Entirely satisfied!

My mother has been at Carter Place for more than 3 years and I am able to visit her daily. The common thread over this time has been the commitment to the residents happiness and contentment.
I can't imagine there would be a better staff anywhere, they all go above and beyond!

A Happy Family

Daily I have give Thanks to God for providing Carter Place in Blair, Nebraska.....such a wonderful place for my Dad and for our whole family. We all wanted so much for my dad to be able to come back to his home and for things to get back to the normal that we all knew. That was not possible and we had to face the facts that we really needed lots of help to care for Dad. We are truly blessed to be able to have my Dad so close to us in a community where there is such a GREAT TEAM providing excellent care for him. Please extend our heartfelt thanks to your entire team.

Review of Carter Place - Blair, NE

Wonderful!!! My husband has no complaints. I eat a number of meals here and along with my husband we are well satisfied. The care he gets from a wonderful staff is wonderful! Everyone, and I mean everyone, are so very caring. It is Becky's mantra that this is the residents' home and the staff helps it seem like home. My husband has been here over two years and I come nearly everyday so I know first hand about the wonderful care he gets.

The staff were very kind. My husband has Alzheimer's and I was under the impression that they could take care of him. After 6 weeks, I was told that he needed to be moved within 4 working days if possible. I understand that they are not a memory care facility, but I would have appreciated more time to find something. The management that was there when I placed him had left and the new management told me they were unable to keep him.

Review of Carter Place in Blair, NE

Very good. I like the food and my place is very nice. I am happy here.

Review of Carter Place in Blair, NE

I'm extremely happy I chose Carter Place for Dad. The staff is cheery, enthusiastic, hardworking, and truly care about Dad. My concerns are promptly met when I talk to the director. They treat Dad with respect and dignity. They encourage Dad to do his best when helping him transfer from wheelchair to regular chair and in other activities.

Carter Place is located in the quiet countryside just outside of Blair, Nebraska. We offer assisted living with all of the comforts of home. Your health and safety is our top priority:

•On site 24 hour a day Registered Nurse
•Short term care available
•Assistance with medication and daily activities
•Emergency call system in all rooms
•Urgent Placement available
•Built in safety features in bathrooms
•All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
•Space for on-site therapy available
•Memorial Community Hospital is a mile away in case of emergency

Our welcoming community provides offers many opportunities for socialization and activity. Some resident favorites are Qigong, arts and crafts, trips to town for ice cream and relaxing in our beauty salon. We have a large outdoor courtyard, computer room and a TV room with a library. Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish but at Carter Place a friendly face is never far away.

Our dietician plans three wonderful meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room. All meals begin with soup or salad and include an entrée and dessert. Alternate meals and snacks are always available.

We have three styles of apartments available: Studio, studio deluxe and one bedroom apartments. The apartments can be private or double occupancy. They have cable and phone connections, microwaves and kitchenettes and walk in showers. All apartments include housekeeping/laundry and utilities and can be individually locked. We welcome families and residents to decorate their apartments and bring personal belongings. We are a pet friendly community with certain restrictions.