A great place for us

We have only been here for one week. Thus far everything has gone well. We are renting a villa. It was spotless when we moved in. The walls were freshly painted and the easy access - only one step - made moving fairly easy. The staff has been exceptional, answering my many questions and making suggestions when requested. We are still independent so have not needed any care services. It is nice to know that they are available if needed.

Very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere and staff. [Removed] was very helpful and knowledgeable.

We Love It Here, This Is A Great Community

We really like it here, everything has worked out very well for us here. This is lovely community, they have been very accommodating to us. There are many services available for the residents. There a plenty of activities offered, I counted 124 activities coming up this next month. The only thing that needs improvements are the meals, the food could be better. There is a lot parking available as well. The staff is great and very accommodating. It has been a very pleasant experience.

Needs Tastier Meals!!

It would be good if they had a variety of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The taste is very blend it doesn't taste very good. I do feel that my loved one is in a safe place and i like that if there is a concern they will work with me to try to solve it. There are outings very early in the morning i notice some residents don't get to go because they are really early. Either than this, it's a good community with wonderful caring staff.

The people are great, the other residents are friendly.

The people are great, the other residents are friendly. They have been helpful and friendly. Their driver spotted a walker at a yard sale, and knew we needed one, so they picked it up for us. They have been wonderful. It's still very new to us, but I would give them a five, so far!

Comforts of Home

This is the place that our family decided would be best for my Mom. They offer many things that seniors need. They have been so great to my Mom SUPER FRIENDLY and EXTREMELY CARING. They have made her feel very welcome. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR DECISION FOR MOM'S HOME.

Very nice, so far!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far Parkwood Heights has done a great job! It's a very clean and very friendly community! The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and all of the residents seem happy when you see them! The food has also been good, and they've been able to accommodate my loved one's dietary requests.

Very nice but patio homes are to smal...

Very nice but patio homes are to small and min quality.

With its spectacular, private location, beautiful and spacious accommodations and impressively appointed community center, Parkwood Heights offers the best in senior living. Featuring patio homes, villas and senior apartments with helpful services and amenities, Parkwood Heights offers fresh new choices in retirement living. You will find the freedom to maintain your unique lifestyle in a supportive and comfortable environment. For a tour, contact us today!