Ashton Place Senior Living - Clifton Springs, NY

Great Tour!!

I thought my tour of this community went well and I was pleased with all of the great amenities they had available to all of the residents. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. My dad just thought it was not as nice as some of the other tours we had taken of different facilities.

I would recommend this community.

We like living at Ashton Place. Some of our friends already lived here and that helped us with the decision to choose this community. We enjoy the evening meal and they offer a variety of choices. The food is one of the best aspects of the community. They offer six to seven daily activities including an exercise class, music program and crafts. They keep the community extremely clean. The maintenance staff have been superb at setting things up for us. The entire staff are friendly and helpful.

So far so good!!

I'm still new to this community, but so far everything is going great. When I first got here, everyone wanted to know my name since I was the new person, it was nice. Sometimes, things can be a little slow, sometimes fast. The meals are sometimes great, sometimes not as great . The place overall and my room are kept very clean. They have a variety of activities available at all times. I am very happy here.

Adjusted Well to This Community

My mother seems to have adjusted well to this community. She is doing well here, and I'am satisfied. The community looks great, they do an excellent job with the cleaning. They have a wonderful staff. There are activities available. She enjoys to going listen to the music, and playing bingo. She is very pleased with the meals, the food is very good. I know she is safe and being cared for very well. This is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Ashton Place is an Independent and Enriched Housing community located in the quaint, historic village of Clifton Springs. We have been in service to the Clifton Springs and other surrounding communities such as Newark, Geneva, Canandaigua and Seneca Falls since 1998. We are conveniently located less than a mile from Clifton Springs Hospital and Main Street shopping.
Ashton Place is family owned and operated by the Christiano Family that has over 60 years of experience in the senior care industry. Our staff take pride in providing superior service and care with kindness and empathy. The close-knit community, along with our staff, create an inviting, comforting setting that is palpable the moment you walk in our doors.
What is most unique about Ashton Place is the ability for our residents to utilize the services of our independent program, but know that as their needs change their apartment will not. Residents that may transition onto the Enriched Housing Program (assisted level) can stay in the same apartment they occupied on the Independent Program.
We look forward to working with you and your family to find the perfect home for you or your loved ones!