Brookdale Fairport - Fairport, NY

Brookdale Fairport - Fairport, NY has yet not published prices.

Single studio too small..doyble may work but price is a little high

Lovely Community

Brookdale Fairport is a lovely community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and gave a nice presentation of their community. The residents seemed happy, and it was a very well-kept looking community. We chose another community that was a better fit for our budget, and we found a community that was closer to our families so that we could visit mom more often.

We liked this community from the first visit

I liked that when we first visited this community they took us around and introduced us to the entire staff. They explained everything and helped walk me through what to expect. The staff are great with my brother in law. They are always there to help. The administrators are doing a good job. He loves the food and the community is very clean. He likes to play bingo and enjoys movie nights. I would recommend this community.

A nice community

My mom is adjusting well to living at Brookdale. The staff are nice and helpful. The food is good and they offer a lot of choices. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. I would recommend this community.

Nice facility. Determined this would be little too far for family to travel too. All seemed friendly, etc.,

Very Disappointing

I'am completely unsatisfied Brookdale Fairport. The experience has been very confusing. They have promised many things they have not followed through with. I do not feel comfortable with my sister living in this community. If I could do it all over again, I would ask for print out of all the things they promise in the interview. Also I would like a print out of the nurses certifications. They are not to provide the level of care my sister needs, and it has been a horrible experience.

5 Stars all the way!!

My mother loves the Brookdale Fairport. She is active in all of the activities such as exercise programs, arts and crafts, music, sing-alongs, and movies. The fact that the place is small is our favorite thing, it makes it very family like. I love how they rotate the same staff and they serve the meals themselves. The consistency with faces is comforting to the elderly. The place is kept very nice and clean. The meals are amazing, and the chef is awesome. He holds meetings with the residents and takes suggestions on what they want to eat. He also takes their old family recipes and makes them. I cannot say enough good things about this place.

They run a nice place!

The staff are pleasant, receptive and helpful. Mom enjoys the dining staff and the medication technicians. The food is good, however it seemed a little salty. They offer daily activities. The activities director is nice and good at encouraging the residents to participate in them. The community is clean and I would recommend this community.

Small Residence!!

I took a tour of Brookdale Fairport the guide that showed my around was smart and attentive. There were not many activities offered as well as not many meal plans. The bedrooms were small and the layout of them didn't work with my loved ones needs. They do try to accommodate residents but everything is so small.

Nice looking place, not a good fit for us

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Brookdale was a nice enough looking place, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for my loved one. Their pricing structure seemed to cater more towards those with few care needs. If your loved one has any serious needs the extra charges can stack up very quickly and make for a very expensive monthly bill.

I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff..

Compared to the other places that we toured, I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff. The facility is well maintained. It's really clean. The value is excellent. The food is good here. The parking is fine. The care services and activities are excellent as well. I would recommend the Emeritus at Perinton Park Manor. I am really pleased with all of the services. It is an excellent facility. Five Stars.

Emeritus was a beautiful li...

Emeritus was a beautiful living environment, intimate, and everyone was very friendly. There is only one studio room available at this moment, and there is a very long wait list for one bedrooms.

Pleased with This experience.

We were thrilled with the friendliness and quick service we received. The atmosphere is homey and friendly by both the staff and the clients. Our questions were answered patiently and issues were explained clearly.
They were considerate and thoughtful in their responses to our family needs and issues.

Absolutely excellent!

My loved one was only here a short time due to financial reasons, but I thought they did an absolutely excellent job! If she ever requires assisted care again she said she definitely wants to go back here.
Everyone is very friendly, and they did a really great job getting her out of her shell and involved socially.
The chef for the community was also fabulous! He really tried to get to know the residents and ensure that there was something on the menu for everyone!

Assisted living. Average ag...

Assisted living. Average age 88. Doors not alarmed. Very quiet when I was there. Not much going on. Pros: internet included, availability for both studio and two-room, very close to house, rooms are furnished but can bring own if wanted Cons: 7% annual increase,

I found Nicole to be very I...

I found Nicole to be very Informative and enthusiastic about her job.She cleared up lot of confusion I had about assisted living. I did not like he layout of the apartment she showed me. It was 2 studios made into one suite, no kitchen facility.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Emeritus.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Emeritus. The only criticism is that the heaters are not thermstatically controlled so there is no way to keep the temperature at one place so that could be better, but in the scheme of things that is relatively minor. We thought the staff was wonderful! They were very sympathetic and kind.

The staff was fantastic and you could tell they were dedicated to their job.

It was ok, it was assisted living and it was clean and had a nice dining room. The rooms were very small. it was my second choice. The staff was fantastic and you could tell they were dedicated to their job. Emeritus made me aware of the V.A. benefits and bridge loans which I didn't know about that will help for up to a year. The manager there was the most wonderful people and brought tears to my eyes a couple of times and even visited my mom in the hospital just because that's the kind of person she was.

The next level, they're angels in disguise

Emeritus was the nicest visually, the nicest personel, after some months now I'm totally pleased. It's a great facility, well run, great people, good organization. I meet with the nursing staff once a month and they always keep me up to date and they're on top of what's going on. Now she likes it very well, at first she didn't want to leave where she was but they do a fantastic job of getting them involved with activites and meeting people they would get along with. They're just better in everything. As she evolves in her care they're right on top of it and can take care of it. They're really in tune with that, they're just over and above. They're intune ith doing anything to make her happy and I can just see them doing definitely more than anywhere else we looked at. Even the people that are actually there, living in the community, are very pleasant, sensitive and I think thats a reflection of their environment, it's a very calming atmosphere.

Really Good Food, Some Housekeeping Issues

I guess the only thing that we really don't like is that it seems to be a huge problem to get clean towels. They're not very good about picking up wet towels. They might sit there for a couple of days and there's not a place for me to take them either. They said someone would come everyday to make my mother's bed and they don't really do that so it's just some housekeeping things that kind of bug us.

On the other hand, the people are really good and attentive to her and that's the most important thing. Besides your monthly rent they charge you a level of care fee and that's been a little iffy.

My dad has been eating all his meals there for $500 a month which is great because he doesn't know how to cook. The food is really, really good an they're both gaining weight.

Friendly staff

The staff was very nice and helpful here. They do not offer independent living, only assisted living. They were very nice in talking with me, but the residents here were in need of more care than what we were looking for.

Mom is real happy here

I chose the Emeritus at Perinton Park Manor for several reasons, first is the cleanliness, second is they could push a wheelchair, and lastly because of the recommendation of a visiting nurse who saw our other options and thought Emeritus was the best. Mom felt at home here and she picked it as her first choice. It is a lot better than the four other places we toured. The state of New York has restrictions on what properties can push residents in wheelchairs. The Emeritus is certified by the state to push wheelchairs which was important to us. It's great, we did a lot of looking over six weeks and mom is real happy here, she tells us she likes it here a lot. We are able to visit her everyday, so that might have something to do with it.

We found the facility to be very nice...

We found the facility to be very nice.Even though they were going through some remodeling,everything was clean and organized. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The director guided us through our tour and was great! She answered all of our questions and was so willing to work with us!

they do not take medicaid

they do not take medicaid

visited liked alot

visited liked alot

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.