Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community - Canandaigua, NY

Clean, nicely appointed, friendly cheerful staff and residents seemed happy and engaged with staff/one another. [Removed] was super helpful.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Horizons has been a very good one! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they really cater to the needs of the residents! They're always right there to help if anything comes up! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they've got a lot to provide for the people who live here. They also do a good jbo with the food!

Price too high. $ 3700.00. ...

Price too high. $ 3700.00. Only have rooms not apartment type environment. What I was told on the phone. Did not even ask if I wanted a tour. I was asked if parent suffered from uncontrolled bladder or bowels. If so would not be accepted when I told her that was not the case that my parent did not have that problem she still wanted some conformation from social worker at rehab place my parent was in at this time. I'm not interested in this place First impression was not a good one. Plus I called twice and it took a week to return my call. Can't rate actuall looks of property because a tour never happened.

DePaul

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience at Horizons. We apologize if your experience did not meet with your expectations and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns. Our goal is to always provide the highest quality care and services to those in our community. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience at Horizons and hope that you’ll consider personally reaching out to Horizons’ administrator. Thank you.

includes 3 meals & snacks/day. Laund...

includes 3 meals & snacks/day. Laundry, housekeeping, med management. 20 minutes to Lima. Will refund veterans benefit retroactive. Suggested getting an Irrivocable Trust with funeral home for burial so that money is shielded. Rooms available now. No free transportation

There’s something for everyone at Horizons, a senior living community that offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment. Our welcoming community is conveniently located in a quiet setting just around the corner from shopping, restaurants and places of worship in scenic Canandaigua. Enjoy a pleasant afternoon in our beautifully-landscaped courtyard, or cozy up by the fire on a snowy winter’s day. Welcoming living areas are a place to meet new friends or spend some quiet time with a good book. Whatever your pleasure, it’s there for you at Horizons. Our staff members work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs. A full range of amenities and services combined with a home-like environment help make the transition a comfortable one. Whether your need is for long-term placement or short-term respite care, Horizons offers quality, comfort and peace of mind at a time when you need it most.