Parkwood Healthcare Community - Bedford, TX

Senior living is simply more enjoyable, more manageable with the right support. The right care. At Parkwood Healthcare Community in Bedford, Texas, the atmosphere is warm. Inviting. A place to call home. But it’s the supportive care that makes it truly special. Medicare certified care. For you. Or for someone you love.At Parkwood Healthcare Community, we’re proud of our warm, welcoming, supportive lifestyle with comfortable surroundings, great things to do, and caring people who are always nearby to lend a hand. But it’s the exceptional quality of care that has earned us our sterling reputation.

Looks can be Deciving

[removed] it has gotten worse and worse. The staff is very moody, their attitude toward the patients is VERY disrespectful! [removed] If your loved one is at Parkwood I pray for you everyday! [removed]

Unsatisfied patient

Parkwood is very understaffed, in the long term area. The wait time to recive help, for the following: going to the restroom, getting in and out of bed, changing clothes, etc. takes 30 minutes to an hour! In addition, going from the dining room back to the bedroom, takes WELL OVER AN HOUR! They are lucky if the have 2 CNA'S in one hall.

I have been very pleased

I have been very pleased with the Parkwood Healthcare Community. My husband has been here for about a year and a half. The staff tries hard. Sometimes it's not easy. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have already recommend the Parkwood to others. It's a really nice community with nice people. The value is excellent. They offer a lot of activities. Everything has been great. I'm just really pleased.

Moved My Dad Out

Extremely substandard. My dad was in a room with broken tiles and it had a broken toilet that would just run and they didn't do anything about fixing it. That's why I moved him.