Parkrose Estates Retirement Community - Liverpool, NY

Excellent activities, staff great

Wonderful Place

We are so impressed with this community and the people who work here. The staff is so caring and supportive. We live close so it's very convenient. She is a fall risk so we have someone with her now 24 hours a day. She enjoys the daily activities like bingo, movie nights. She is making friends also. The food is good and she has her breakfast in her room, then lunch and diner in the dining area. It is so clean in there and very beautiful I am amazed every time I walk in ther. I would recommend them.

Helpful Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and I have no complaints of how things had went for him. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought the property was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Samantha McCue

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us. We're happy to hear that our staff was helpful, and we are always here if you ever need anything. Take care!

Beautiful community

The staff are incredible. They are attentive, more than helpful and they pamper the residents. The food is delicious and I enjoy eating here. They offer daily activities and they have gone on outings to concerts. They have nice grounds with beautiful gardens. I would recommend this community.

Lovely Community

My uncle is doing well with his move to this community. We as a family are comfortable with all they have done for us. He is safe, and in good hands. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it.

The building itself is nicely decorated, bright, clean and well maintained. Easy for residents of all abilities to get around.

The staff is warm, friendly, and takes the time to chat with residents and their visitors.

There are many activity options offered and plenty of spaces to socialize even though I did not see these areas being utilized by the residents. This could have been because of the time of day I toured (immediately after lunch ).

My mother loves to sit and read outside. The only thing that would have made this complex a better home for her is if there was an option of sitting on a screened in porch vs. sitting outside in the open air.

Samantha McCue

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Other options for care

We toured this nice community for my father's care. We liked this staff that was able to help with the questions for the care that is given. They had activities. The care would have been nice for my father. We would highly recommend this community for great care and the value for other families who want the best for a loved one

My dad moved to Parkrose about 6 months ago. He couldn't be happier. He had been living alone and was becoming more isolated. He is a very social guy and Parkrose has really filled this need. Not only has he made new friends but some of his old friends stop by weekly. I can't believe the change in him!!!

Beautiful facility, staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Brought back pictures and information to my mom. She immediately said no due to the distance away. She preferred the senior apartments that I also toured. So at this point I think it depends most on her recovery. If she can gain enough independence, or not.

Happy with the Move

My parents are doing well since their move to this community. I do not live in the same state as them, but from what I have heard they are happy at this community. My tour and the people I talked to while I was there, was very kind and pleasant. Overall so far everything is working out pretty well for my parent at this community.

Very nice community!

We really did like this community and the people. The staffed seemed to be very accommodating and helpful. We liked the community and what they had to offer we just thought that there were a few places a bit more elegant then here.

Lots of fun!

The Parkrose Estates Retirement Community is very pleasant. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They offer a variety of activities for the residents. My mom really enjoyed the activities offered. There was a variety of great food options for her to choose from.

Parkrose Estates is very nice. 3 floors, 1 bedroom and studio apartments, movie nights, games, concerts in the park, barbeques, choice of what you have to eat. I had lunch today, it was yummy. I liked it very much.
Everyone was very helpful. It had air conditioning in all the rooms. A plus for me. Thanks so much.

I'm Happy With Everything

I am happy with everything at this community. The staff are very exceptional. The facility is a great and clean place. My mom gets plenty of food and is always provided with options with every meal. I am so glad I contacted A Place For Mom, Jessica was a big help and if she did not recommend this place I would never have moved my mom in.

We are moving from this community. My mother needed more care and assistance. This is a very nice independent senior residence.

Retirement at its Best!

My parents moved into Park Rose about 9 months ago. From Day 1 it has been a wonderful experience for them. They've made lots of friends, enjoy lots of fun activities, have great meals in the dining room, and the staff goes out of their way to help and make their stay there a wonderful experience. We couldn't be happier with the facility, the people, and the staff. An A+ plus!

My mother moved into Parkrose over a year ago and it has been a great experience for her and our family. All of the staff are very friendly and always willing to help out, the food is great, but most of all my mother loves the activities. At home she did not socialize much but now has many friends and keeps busy every day! Moving to Parkrose was a great decision!

Pretty well set

Her Father is here and he is pretty well set.

Simply the BEST

Thank goodness for A Place for Mom and Jeff Lagoy. This was the last of 5 places I checked in to in my area. This was the absolute best. It is beautiful. It reminds me of a high end hotel. The 1 bedroom suite apartment my dad is in is beautiful. The apartments are arranged by beautifully furnished sitting areas. The dining room and food are wonderful. Many choices, just like a restaurant. The activities are numerous. Everyone from staff and residents are happy and friendly. I would love to go there myself! It even has a theater to watch movies and sporting events. Very happy!!!!

pleased with their security

At Parkrose Estates Retirement Community I am especially pleased with their security. The staff know who's in the building. They know what residents are or are not coming down to dine. The food does not always have a consistent level quality. For instance today mom wasn't feeling well and could have done with a light soup. They serve a lot of cream soups. Mom does pick and choose and she does get out to eat sometimes. I would just like to see some food consistency improve. Overall it has been a very good experience. I have recommended it to several people.

Nice Place

My Mother lives there, enjoys the activities and the ease of the dining experience. Very friendly staff, especially Ruth! She knows everyone- family members too! Would like to see Wi-Fi offered but "in due time":.

Nice Place

Very clean place, great surroundings. Activities are good, but could use a few more on the weekends as they are more quiet. My Mom lives there and really enjoys visits from the local pre-school that often sings or does an activity together. Staff is very friendly and accommodating and its very soothing to know someone is at the front desk 24/7

Small studio alcove apartment. Rather worn and tired surroundings, for example carpet in common areas needed cleaning or replacing. I just didn't click with the atmosphere here.

An amazing overall experience

My mother has lived here for a few years. The overall experience here has been overwhelming. The staff is amazing. They are so kind and caring to all the residents and visitors. The dining hall here goes beyond anything we ever expected. From the fantastic homemade soups they make each day, to the many choices for each meal to the homemade desserts served daily, it's hard for the residents not to gain weight. The number of activities held daily/weekly are to numerous to list. Their is always something to attend. Plus a movie theatre where great movies are shown daily. The Halloween party is over the top! This is listed and advertised as an independent living facility but the care given to residents goes far beyond any facility I have ever seen! I have slept so much better at night since my mother started living here knowing she is safe and well cared for. My husband and I look forward to the day we can move in.

Please visit Parkrose for your loved one

what a wonderful community for seniors. The staff from the top down, are the most loving and caring group I've ever seen. All have been so accommodating to my mom as a senior resident. Such a beautiful home setting. Mom had no problem fitting in. All residents made her feel welcome. We are blessed to have this independent living for our seniors, in our community !

Wonderful Environment

I love this Community and would highly recommend Parkrose to anyone. I have volunteered here for the last two years and have met wonderful residents, staff and other volunteers. The residents are happy and outgoing which shows to me that they enjoy where they are living. The staff makes everyone feel at home and are dedicated to their extended family of residents. The building itself is always clean, bright and well taken care of, just what a person wants to see for their family.
A visit to Parkrose should be in your future if you are looking for a wonderful retirement experience.

Ruth Lothammer was outstand...

Ruth Lothammer was outstanding. Her passion and enthusiasm was evident. She new every one living at her community. The place, being fairly new, was in great shape, well care for, and very inviting. Having medical services near by was a positive.

Welcome to Parkrose Estates Retirement Community, the premier Senior Living Community in the greater Syracuse area. Parkrose is located on the North Medical Center Campus and several beautifully landscaped acres. The Community is located close to parks, restaurants, shopping and is just a short drive from the Village of Liverpool, New York.

Our goal at Parkrose Estates is to exceed each Resident’s individual needs while maintaining the highest level of choices, dignity, privacy and respect. Our concept of comfortable senior housing with services assures our Residents that their specific needs will be met while maintaining their independence and enhancing their quality of life.

Parkrose Estates amenities include a large elegant dining room, living room, reading nooks, activity room, library and theater. Safety features of the Community include a complete building sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Our residents enjoy these features along with delicious, home-style meals, a meaningful activity program and scheduled transportation. Our small town community atmosphere compliments all of this and more.

As a Resident at Parkrose Estates you will enjoy the privacy of your own residence within a Community of care and support. Each apartment features spacious living areas, a large private bathroom, emergency call system, kitchen, and individual climate control. All of this is included in an affordable month-to-month rental without any buy-in fees.