The Hearth on James - Syracuse, NY

The Hearth on James - Syracuse, NY has yet not published prices.

Let the buyer beware

My husband wasn't at The Hearth on James. He was scheduled to go to Keepsake Village from a hospital setting. They took a $500 processing fee, a security deposit, and the first month's rent. Meanwhile, my husband needed a catheter so they could not accept him as a resident. He never set foot in Keepsake Village yet they kept over a month's worth of rent because the room was reserved for him. They should have given the room to the next one on the waiting list because they knew he wasn't moving in. I lost thousands of dollars & my husband died shortly thereafter.

Review of Hearth on James

The community is convenient and clean and has everything my loved one needs.

Review of Hearth on James

A pleasant setting - friendly employees

Review of Hearth on James

Happy with my space, everyone is nice, like the menus for meals. We have a lot going on, activities, and the exercise room are great and my family loves to visit.

Review of Hearth on James

Very nice, been here 8 years. Husband was 5 in Keepsake. I like the food. Staff treats me well. I would say my friendships I have made here are great.

It's great

This is a medium sized retirement, independent living facility, with lots of personal attention, beautiful furnishings and lovely staff. The food at lunch was terrific!! The activities offered are varied and fun. The local ownership is a plus for assuring quality. I will consider it when I decide to move out of my home. Very nice floor plans.

I was very nervous when I first arrived here.That didn't remain very long.I never felt more at home by both staff and residents.I felt so comfortable that i ran for president of the resident council won.Surprise! Surprise!

The Hearth

Hi Maureen! Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us at The Hearth on James. We are so happy to have you here as part of our Hearth family and excited for you as you begin your new role as the President of Resident Council! Congratulations!
Executive Director

Feels right at home,people are great,Food is wonderful.

The Hearth

Martha, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you
are happy with the people and food. We love having you as part of our family here at The Hearth on James!
Executive Director

I enjoy living hear.It is my home.

The Hearth

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience living with us here at The Hearth on James! We are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Executive Director

I like it here,the people make you feel like family.

The Hearth

Hello Emilia! Thank you very much for your feedback. We love having you as part of our family here at The Hearth on James!