The Hearth on James - Syracuse, NY

The Hearth on James - Syracuse, NY has yet not published prices.

This is a medium sized retirement, independent living facility, with lots of personal attention, beautiful furnishings and lovely staff. The food at lunch was terrific!! The activities offered are varied and fun. The local ownership is a plus for assuring quality. I will consider it when I decide to move out of my home. Very nice floor plans.

I was very nervous when I first arrived here.That didn't remain very long.I never felt more at home by both staff and residents.I felt so comfortable that i ran for president of the resident council won.Surprise! Surprise!

The Hearth

Hi Maureen! Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us at The Hearth on James. We are so happy to have you here as part of our Hearth family and excited for you as you begin your new role as the President of Resident Council! Congratulations!
Executive Director

Feels right at home,people are great,Food is wonderful.

The Hearth

Martha, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you
are happy with the people and food. We love having you as part of our family here at The Hearth on James!
Executive Director

I enjoy living hear.It is my home.

The Hearth

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience living with us here at The Hearth on James! We are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Executive Director

I like it here,the people make you feel like family.

The Hearth

Hello Emilia! Thank you very much for your feedback. We love having you as part of our family here at The Hearth on James!