Maple Downs - Fayetteville, NY

This is a beautiful community and facility. The location and grounds are wonderful, and the program is abundant with offerings. The food looks great, as are the many activities. Like the convenience of nearby shopping and city activities. The tour guide, [Name removed] , is an awesome lady. Thinking about this place, though not ready yet to give up my home.

Dad is happy!!

My dad has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going well for him. The staff have been attentive to his needs and I am comfortable with the care he has been receiving. He has had no problems with the meals and I am hoping he will start to get more involved in a few activities they have for the residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Seem to be doing a good job

This is a beautiful community. They just did some landscaping and added some spring flowers. My parents are enjoying the food and the chef comes out in the evening to announce what the food will be. The staff are very helpful and nice. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this community

Lovely facility!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we are loving how everything is going. The staff have been wonderful and I am content with the quality of care they are providing her. She has had no complaints about the food and has been enjoying the fun activities they have going on throughout the week. I could have no asked for a better place for my mother to live at and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Outstanding care for mom

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The community very clean and she is doing good. They have offered her activities and she is trying to participate with the other residents. This is a great location. We highly recommend the community for other families.

Very elegant!

It has been an adjustment for mom. We like the community and the staff has been doing good. Just when we have a problem it takes them a while to be able to fix it. I think that, that could be better. Mom is starting to adjust though. I have to say that this is a more elegant place to be.

As good as moving a parent can be

It's such a relief to have my mother in a safe friendly envirement. Everyone of the staff bends over backwards to make accommodations and remember the residents and their preferences. I couldn't be happier with the facility and all its provisions including a beautiful and useful outdoor area for residents to walk, sit and entertain family and friends. My mother will tell anyone who asks how she likes it there, "The food is so good!" She also says she loves her apartment, loves Maple Downs, I just miss home. That is the sad part of moving but Maple Downs wonderful staff does everything they can to make the transition easier including putting up with meddling family with a smile and great tolerance 😊

Nice place, overall

I think Maple Downs is a nice place, overall. Our loved one has had a little trouble settling in, but the staff is friendly and welcoming and do their best to help people make that adjustment.

Maple Downs holiday house

My father in law really loves it. He can be quite picky so this is huge. The staff are excellent.

Every six months there are new managers.

Welcoming

The setting of maple downs facility is very convenient to Heath care facilities and a shopping center. Each apartment has a balcony or patio on to well groomed grounds. The residents are eager to meet and include new residents and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is a comfortable community to be a part of.

Very inviting atmosphere. Professional, modern and clean, felt like a cruise ship, friendly staff and residents. I was very impressed. Loved the private balcony feature. Only con is that there is no range or oven in the kitchenette, perhaps viewed as a fire hazard?

I visited this facility in Oct. I have talked about moving there with my dad. This winter is particularly harsh in Syracuse. My dad is suppose to go to lunch there today 2/26 if the weather is decent. If he were to consent to moving there he could still see his current friends and not be house bound in bad weather. I would like to see him be there. If he were to need assisted living he would have to move closer to me in Virginia. Ann

Maple Downs is being managed by caring people who genuinely want the best for their residents. In addition they are proactive and creative in with the availability of extra services such as visiting nurse practitioners, Physical Therapist, Podiatrist and other care providers. If you are in the Syracuse area Maple Downs is a great location for the supervision and comfort of your active loved one.

Nice looking place, didn't feel very homey

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking community, and everyone seemed very friendly, but I didn't feel like it would have been somewhere my loved one would be comfortable living. It was nice, but it felt more like a hotel than a home.

Mom has been there for 14 days so it'...

Mom has been there for 14 days so it's too early to give a definitive reading the other tenant seem to be welcoming and an overall good experience.

The fitting place for Dad

The first impression:
The people there were smiling real smiles.
The environment was warm and well lit.
Wow there is a way to lock in the current rate for the duration of his stay.
The space is comfortable.
The meals are flavorful.

Good tour. Clean, good amenities, ni...

Good tour. Clean, good amenities, nice grounds, residents seem happy. room is small but doable. Really like it. Bus service to Church, Dr's, bank, shopping is free.

Enjoy our private rural setting featuring a pond and wildlife in Fayetteville, a quiet suburb of Syracuse. You’ll love the convenience of being situated close to shopping, first-class healthcare and unique local attractions to spend your days exploring.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind