Brookdale Summerfield - Syracuse, NY

Brookdale Summerfield - Syracuse, NY has yet not published prices.

Mary Dooley's Daughter from Denver has a wonderful experience at Brookdale while visiting her.

The staff is wonderful! The dining room help is wonderful also!

The perfect place!

The staff here is great and they care. Actually all of the people that work here make it a point to know the residents by there name. That makes me feel good like they really care about my loved one. The community is bright and well kept. The maintenance man [Removed] is awesome and very helpful. The receptionist is also a joy and pleasure to work with.

Very Pleased With The Place

The woman who helped us was wonderful, she came right out to talk to my loved one and was very, very accommodating. We talked to several residents there and they were very pleased with the place and it seems like they have a lot to do and a lot to offer. One of the things I liked was there were a lot of care services in varying degrees offered there.

Villas at Summerfield… worth visiting and considering for an aging parent!

My mother moved to the Villas at Summerfield. She tells me many of the lunches and dinners are tasty, but some are just fair. We have found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. They do seem to know the clients personally and always refer to them by name. The facility is kept very clean. The furnishings are very attractive, and the wall decorations are also interesting and attractive. It looks quite classy! The individual apartments are cleaned every other week. We have found that the apartment cleaning is not very thorough, however. The bed linens are washed for the clients and the bed is re-made every other week as well, which is a nice feature. You can always add on more services as needed if your parent is less able to care for themselves over time, which is also a nice feature.

The Right Next Step for an Independent Woman

When I started looking for a retirement home for my mother, I was very pleased to find "A Place for Mom." They provided the names of several places that would met Mom's current, as well as future needs. I kept in contact with two places, and when the time came, we decided on the Villas of Summerfield. It was not only in a perfect location, but the facility is very well maintained and "top shelf." The management really worked with us to get my Mom into the perfect size suite for her, and continues to provide personal attention as she transitions into her new home. From her first visit, my Mom was addressed by name and treated as a valued member of the Summerfield community. A former caterer, she was immediately impressed by the set-up of the dining area and quality of cuisine. Although not typically a "joiner," my Mom has become very involved in a wide range of the activities offered. Mom has the benefits of "her own home" within a safer, supported environment. We could not be more pleased with Summerfield.

Brookdale Summerfield provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Villas of Summerfield our Optimum Life® concept and our Celebrations program provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents and their families and our associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Our residents have peace of mind knowing that we provide a variety of ancillary services relating to their health, wellness and convenience that add value to their lives.