Brookdale Clinton IL - Clinton, NY

Brookdale is lovely Independent Living and I am hoping to have my mother move in sometime this year.

Mom is happy with her choice!

I got my mom to move into Brookdale after a fall and short stay in rehab. She went for a tour and lunch and really liked the place. She said yes to moving there!!! I could not have my mom go somewhere she did not want to go. I feel great about this move for her. It gives me peace of mind knowing someone is on duty 24/7, when I can't be there. The staff is wonderful with their interactions and caring of the folks that live there. She loves her apt. and the fact that she can still have her Kitty Lucy, as she is a lot of company for her. The food is good and the wait staff wonderful. The activities are nice although she hasn't done much yet, we are working on being more social. I recommend this facility to anyone looking for independent senior living .

A Good Learning Experience

My mom is going to move out from this community. She is much younger than the other residents. My mom likes to be helpful and in the beginning they said they would find areas she could help in and that did not happen. She did try the activities and liked the outings to lunch and the store. The food is okay for my mom, she was not able to get simple food like a sandwich.

Brookdale at Clinton, NY offers a wonderful place for the next chapter for Seniors

When my mother could no longer live in her home, we chose Brookdale at Clinton, NY for many reasons. It provided a beautiful setting outside which reminded my mother of her own home. The extremely friendly and cooperative staff made my mother feel safe in her new home and was a very important factor in our decision to choose Brookdale. The minute you walk in the front doors you are welcomed by the residents and staff on any given day. It never changes. The residents themselves welcome all new residents introducing themselves.

What I specifically like is that in the dining room if a resident is sitting alone another resident will invite them to sit at their table. No one ever sits alone unless they wish to. The food is superb and the chef meets with residents weekly to listen to their suggestions. My mother is now actively engaging in all the activities and can go shopping or group outings for lunch or church with transportation provided. She can also attend weekly mass at Brookdale if she chooses rather than go out. Transportation to doctor appointments is also provided.

We highly recommend Brookdale at Clinton, NY. It is a beautiful assisted living residence for seniors giving my mother a wonderful new place to resettle at a time in her life when she needed to be in a safe, secure and peaceful residence affording her a chance to keep her independence and be around other seniors she could share similar experiences with. That daily interchange with other residents, either in activities or outings or in the dining room, has given my mother a new lease on life. At 98 years young we are very grateful to have chosen Brookdale at Clinton, NY for the next chapter in her life.

I originally contacted A Place For Mom and a wonderful representative, Michelle, returned my call and worked with me for over two years checking with me regularly to see if Mom was ready and offering me many suggestions for Mom to come and visit Brookdale at Clinton. Michelle was there for us and made the final decision so much easier as she never lost contact with us and was immediately there to help us make the move. Thank you for being a wonderful representative for A Place For Mom. She is a superb representative for your group.

Get pricing and read reviews for Brookdale Clinton IL - Clinton, NY. Call (866) 396-3202 for more information.