Brookdale Fort Collins Assisted Living - Fort Collins, CO

Brookdale Fort Collins Assisted Living - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

Doing Very Well

Everything is going very well for my client. She has settled in and is enjoying her new surroundings. She is finding the staff and residents to be very friendly and nice she feels very welcomed. The food is good no complaints.

Feels like Home!

I love it here! It is very clean and very homelike. I feel like I'm in my own apartment. They helped me get all of my knick knacks put away on my bookshelves. There are numerous activities to participate in, my favorite is Bingo! They take us out to go shopping where I love to buy pies, and Target is nearby so that I can satisfy my chocolate cravings. There are lots of delicious food choices, Boston cream pie is my favorite dessert. The staff and caregivers are very helpful. I'm making friends and trying to learn all of their names. I feel very safe and secure, even though they have provided shower chairs inside the shower, there is always someone nearby to help you if needed. I would definitely recommend this community.

Wonderful Place!!

My mother was only in this community for a short period of time, but while she was there we where very pleased with how things went for him. The staff where amazing and helped her recover from surgery comfortably. I could have not asked for a better place for her too go. They provided all of her meals which really helped the process of her getting better. Overall we are very grateful and would recommend it to anyone.

[Removed] met me at the door!He was well prepared and knowledgeable, my questions were answered to my satisfaction. A little older building with great updates! Clean and also well cared for. Location was perfect, but the suites available were too big.

They give a higher level of care.

The staff at this community are nice, attentive and helpful. They offer a lot of daily activities. The community is neat and clean. My sister seems to like the food. I would recommend this community.

Nice staff and facility. Rooms are okay but hallways are dark and so is the dining area.

I Enjoyed My Tour of This Community

I enjoyed my tour of this community,it is a nice place. The community appeared to be well maintained. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and informative. This community was a good location for us, but my mother wanted to stay closer to where she used to live. It was a pleasant tour.