Collinwood Assisted Living and Memory Care - Fort Collins, CO

A Garden Spot

Lovely non-institutional facility. My husband and i signed up for an apartment. What more can I say?

Best of the best

I liked Collinwood from the moment I walked through the front door, with the large fireplace and comfy chairs and engaged folks chatting with one another as they waited for the activities bus to take them on an excursion. The staff is extremely attententive, kind and quick to serve. We especially want to thank [Removed] for making the choice easy for us and the transition smooth for my mom. We especially like the fact that mom has a wonderful Physician's Assistant in house along with P.T.

Questions on care

We toured this community. We liked the staff and thought about this community. We would have liked this community. This community was not able to return the calls we had on additional care. Families might want to speak with the staff more on what is available for the care of a loved one.

I had canceled my appointment with [removed] as first visited with MacKenzie Place and the questions were answered there and was given a book on Senior housing so felt I needed more time to process everything. I had visted Collinwood years back for my mother in law and it was a great place then so rating it based on that time.

Too Spread Out

I didn't like that it was so spread out. The unit that they showed us was in a separate building in away from the main unit. I didn't think that my mom would be able to navigate such a large place. The value was also not as high; the cost was just as high as the one that we pulled her out of. I just didn't think it would be a good spot for her.

Angela Green

Thanks so much for your feedback. Since your visit, Collinwood Assisted Living & Memory Care has been fully renovated and added new connecting hallways that make it easier for residents to make the short walk to our Dining Room and Common Areas. We invite you back to take a look at the changes, and so we can show you conveniently located apartments. You can schedule your tour at Collinwoodco.com or call us at [removed].

Kristen Jacoby, Executive Director

Discover the difference of resident-centered care at Collinwood Assisted Living and Memory Care in Ft. Collins, Colorado. We understand a new phase in life can be a leap of faith—for you and your family. That’s why our devoted team offers around-the-clock care in our intimate, service-oriented community in northern Colorado.

As a faith-based assisted living and memory care community, our friendly team embraces the idea of selfless service for the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Our Colorado-based parent company, Bethesda Senior Living, also supplies the large-scale resources for our intimate community, so residents can enjoy personalized care and enriching activities in a comfortable and secure setting. At Collinwood, Life’s next phase can be a rewarding experience with care you can count on in a community that feels like home.

We are here to serve.