There are so many things to love about Park Place. The staff is phenomenal. The building is gorgeous and the surrounding area is beautiful. It is difficult to remember me are in the city and yet can experience nature at its finest, what an inundated opportunity to sit on the balcony and watch families of deer!

American House Senior Living Communities

David, thank you for the wonderful 5-star review of our community! We're glad to hear you're happy at Park Place and grateful that you chose to make your home here with us! Your feedback is appreciated.

Heaven on Earth!! The food, apartments, care and genuine concern for elderly care is superior. My mother moved in on December – 10, 2016 and passed away January 26, 2017. We were treated like royalty in that very short amount of time as mom’s primary care given, I will always take comfort knowing she had the best.

American House Senior Living Communities

Carole, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you were happy with us at Park Place.Thank you for entrusting us with your mother's comfort and care!

We are already signed up and then living at Parkplace with my mother and father-in-law, for over a month. I did indeed talk to the gentleman was, "a place for mom." We are very very pleased!

Besides being super clean, it is awesome & friendly environment. The staff & aids couldn’t be more friendly & caring. They are very interested in your needs. They are very gentle & very competent in assisting my parents. They make you feel like family. I would highly recommend Park Place to anyone especially those who need extended help.

Park Place - Warren, MI

The facility and people that work here are fantastic. Justin was passionate about his work and it shows. All the residents and staff like him very much. The food was first class and the grounds too. Wanted my mom to get a room here, but we did not want to wait for a 1 bedroom to open up. Too bad, she would have loved it.

Nothing Bad At All

The experience for my mom has been very great! I have no negative things to say about this community. It is over and beyond clean. The meals provided are very good. My mom is enjoying all kinds of activities. This is a community that I would recommend!

Review of Park Place - Warren, MI

Next best if not able to live in your previous home.

Review of Park Place - Warren, MI

Great!! Everyone is so helpful, kind, and caring! The entire staff are first class people. Food is wonderful, house keepers wonderful. Quality staff are top shelf people. Management is very concerned how their residents adjust to the environment. I cannot express how thankful I am for the great services.

Review of Park Place - Warren, MI

Love this place. There are plenty of activities to get involved in. Also, exercise and brain fitness which we all need as we get older. Camaraderie is great, food is also good.

Review of Park Place - Warren, MI

Best place to be. You can't get no better. Food is good, and the staff is great.

Review of Park Place - Warren, MI

I live in an amazing senior facility. the entire staff is phenomenal. It is a very safe and very clean place. I feel like I live on a cruise ship. the meals are well-balanced for every diet The activities are well-planned for every need. As long as I can, I will Never leave.

Very nice place

Things have gone very well so far at Park Place for my parents! It's a beautiful facility, and they always keep everything looking clean and nice. The staff are friendly and helpful, and they do a good job looking out for the people who live here!

this place is good

This place is good. I placed my neighbor here. I have been caring for her for 3 years and placed her at Park Place. So far it has been a great experience. They got her out of her comfort zone with participation in activities such as bingo, taking her to the market, and Halloween party.

Very nice place

Things are going very well at Park Place, I'd give them top marks across the board! It's a nice looking, clean place, and people are very friendly.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks for your positive review. Our staff is delighted to hear they’re doing such a great job! If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to stop by my office. Linda Short, Executive Director

It's somewhere I would move into myself.

I visited Park Place and gave them a 5 star rating. it was really nice, the staff was friendly, and it was like being in a luxury hotel. I also liked a couple of other places I looked at, but Park Place was my favorite. It's somewhere I would move into myself.

American House Senior Living Communities

One of the best compliments is when we have someone looking for a home for a loved one who would also like to live here, so thank you! I love the comparison to a luxury hotel -- we do what we can to make sure we provide the best! Thanks for leaving such a wonderful rating.
Sincerely, Linda Short, Executive Director

So far very good

So far Park Place has been all that we could expect. But it is a little too early for me to give a complete 5 star rating.

American House Senior Living Communities

Welcome to Park Place! Hopefully, in time, you'll see all the great things about Park Place that would warrant a true 5-star rating (like all our activities and our caring staff!)! If there's anything I can do to make your experience here even better, please let me know.

Nice place, overall

So far things have gone very well with Park Place. It's a very nice looking community, and they keep everything looking clean and well kept. It's got a nice feel to it, not institutional like some senior communities we toured. The services and care they provide all looked nice, and the food always look decent.

American House Senior Living Communities

I'm glad you like our community! We aim to feel like a big
family, with plenty of activities and events for residents -- along
with a varied dining menu! If you have any questions, don't hesitate
to contact me. My door is always open!

Move in complete!

The entire staff has been very helpful and has welcomed my mother into this community. It's a pleasure to see her in a safe and friendly environment. While she has just moved in, my entire family is pleased with facility and staff presence.

American House Senior Living Communities

How wonderful to hear! I’m glad your mother and your family are happy here. Don’t forget that you are welcome to give me a call anytime, or just stop in to say hello.
[removed]

If you've got to have help, this is it

Some peopel are really happy to be working with elders and for some it's just a job. I would say the majority though are glad to be there. My parents think the activities are kind of cheesy. They might be in their 80's, but they think they're kind of childish and sometimes they talk to them in these high voices which is understandable because they don't really know who they're talking to, but they think it's a little childish. My dad ended up moving in with my mom, which is fantastic. They totally have their minds and it's good, but they're more into conversations, not parties, especially kind of weird parties. When she first got their I went to some loud music thing, it was way too loud and she got kind of rattled. She kind of likes it quiet and adult like so when they throw a party it's not her thing. 3/4 of that place is independent living and 1/4 is enhanced care so that's what makes it do able. They actually have people around there that can have conversations. I told them I wouldn't put them in a place I wouldn't live in myself so they trusted me. I must have looked at 50 different places and this was as clsoe to home as they could get. When I saw this I was like, this is it, it was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

American House Senior Living Communities

I’m glad you and your parents have decided to live at our community – we try to make it home for everyone. Our staff care about our residents and we work hard to make sure they’re happy, which is why we offer diverse programming for our diverse community. If you or your parents ever have suggestions for our life enrichment and wellness programs, we’re always looking for new ideas!

Mom's New Home

My husband and I had to find a place for mom in Michigan between Grosse Pointe and Bloomfield Hills. Mom was coming back to Michigan as a widow after spending 22 years of retirement in sunny Arizona. Park Place was the first residence we visited and were so pleased we were ready to sign mom up right then. We visited other senior residences and were not impressed with what we saw. Park Place is absolutely beautiful. You have to see it for yourself. Mom thanks me everyday that I found her new home. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The assistant director Lindsay is a pleasure to work with. The dining room has linen table cloths ; the waiters know the residents and what they like to eat and drink. Mom is meeting new friends and enjoying the outings.

American House Senior Living Communities

Although we certainly can’t compete with the Arizona weather, I’m happy to hear that your mom is enjoying living at Park Place! It’s great to hear that your mom is making friends and having a good time with the activities we plan here for our residents. I’m glad the staff has been top notch as well – my door is always open, if you or your mom ever have any questions.

[removed]

Beautiful! Moving mom here.

Beautiful! Moving mom here.

American House Senior Living Communities

Fantastic! If you or your mom ever have any questions, or just want to say hello, please give me a call. Sincerely, Linda Short, Executive Director [removed]

Another one of my top 3. I loved thi...

Another one of my top 3. I loved this place! Indoor gardens - rooms with terraces overlooking gardens - two bedroom apartment was excellent - full kitchens. The whole community was easy to navigate. Really enjoyed meeting with director.

American House Senior Living Communities

Very happy you would place our community in your top three! With so many choices out there, I really appreciate that you think so highly of us. Thank you, Linda Short, Executive Director [removed]

Very Beautiful!

Very Beautiful!

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you! We take great pride in our community here. Linda Short, Executive Director [removed]

Life at Park Place Heritage Village is what many adults dream about—a modern, luxury retirement community with all the services and amenities imaginable. Set amid beautiful landscaping are well-appointed apartment homes, each one designed with maximum comfort in mind. And because Park Place is a community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room buzzes with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious dining. And there are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.