Great Place!

Great Place!

Park Place is a wonderful home for me!

Park Place is a wonderful home for me. The staff are really great and the food is outstanding. My apartment is also great.

I think it's as good as can be expected.

I have been here in this home for 13 years. I think it's as good as can be expected. There are approximately 155 people plus [name removed] next door that often eat or join activities. I am 91 years old, comfortable with many nationalities. There are always things that could be improved upon, but that's life.

I'm very happy.

I'm very happy. It's a wonderful place to live. My sister feels very blessed that I live here and she doesn't have to worry about me.

Caring for thier residents is the #1 priority.

Staff.....excellent and very caring about the resident needs;
Administration.....thumbs up!
Dietary.....great service and good food.
Housekeeping....good job.
Maintenance....superb, hardworking.

Caring for their residents is the #1 priority, with their staff coming in a close second.

We appreciate your positive review!

Park Place is a great place to live and I would recommend it to others!

My mother lives in this community and they are very respectable. They include the seniors in all sorts of activities. They have a park across the street where children and adults frequent. The people are vey nice and helpful. I feel safe coming into this community at early mornings or in the after noon. Park Place is a great place to live and I would recommend it to others.

Thank you for your valued feedback.

Park Place is a lovely place for the elderly!

My mom lives at Park Place and she is very happy here. The community is very warm and welcoming. They have all sorts of activities to keep the residents busy. The park across the street has barbecues and always welcomes the residents. The food is really good and she enjoys it. Sometimes I even eat lunch with her. Her group of friends who eat lunch and dinner with her are like family. Park Place is a lovely place for the elderly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Park Place Assisted Living. We are glad to hear that you mom is very happy here!

Go Seahawks!

I have lived in Seattle for 74 years and I love the climate and green look of the city...and the Seahawks. I really enjoy living at Park Place. The staff is friendly and the food is great!

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Lovely and Caring Staff

I've been here for almost 3 weeks and it's so nice to live here with lovely and caring staff. God bless Park Place.

We are pleased that we are meeting or exceeding your expectations!

Awesome!

Awesome. I will recommend this place for those who need a place to live. I am happy to live here!

We appreciate your awesome feedback!

Very Nice

This place is a very nice place to live!

Thank you for your feedback.

It's good to live in this place!

We're glad you're happy with Park Place!

Great staff, with no exception!

I have been a resident of Park Place for 12+ years. The members of the staff, with no exception, are always kind and good natured, always with a bit of humor and a smile to soften words or treatment that may cause a resident discomfort. Staff members are always available to residents and ready to help!

Thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled that you are a happy resident!

The wait staff is very good and communicates well. The care staff are very good and caring.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback!

I love Park Place!

I love Park Place! I have lived here for thirteen (13) years. I could not think of living anywhere else. The residents and staff are my family. The food is great. The building is amazing.

We appreciate your wonderful review of Park Place Assisted Living!

It's a special place!

I feel comfortable in my apartment at Park Place. I feel safe here and there are always fun things to do. Everyone is very nice to me and the people who work here are special.

We value your opinion and appreciate you sharing it with others.

Review of Park Place Assisted Living

Once you visit Park Place you'll know how it comes by it's name with it's lush setting and park across the street- a restful oasis south of the layer city of Seattle. We are a welcoming, excited community that is 4 residents call home in a three story building. We have lovely modern apartments with 14 plans! A "four stove dining room, cozy lobby, fun activities, and intimate countryside are very appealing. Staff on every level are accessible, under- standing and helpful. Pets are welcome too. This Senior living at it's best, so consider making Park Place your home.

Thank you for sharing such helpful information!

It is a wonderful place!

I think it is hard to imagine that a place could be so wonderful. I've never met a crabby nurse or a crabby caregiver, the staff are all very nice. The food is absolutely wonderful, and [name removed] the chef is great!

Your positive review is appreciated!

Review of Park Place

The Park Place staff are friendly, helpful and competent. They display understanding and compassion toward the residents. They appear to be concerned with each individuals needs.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Park Place's great staff.

Review of Park Place

Having retired from a stressful + demanding job in a superior court, I thoroughly appreciate park place- its respect for our privacy in our pleasant, individual apartments; its allowing for quiet times. When needed; and yet, the constant opportunity for extra activity + fellowship w/other older/retired persons. Park place is wonderful!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Park Place Assisted Living.

Review of Park Place

I have been in several of these communities and this is the best of them all. The staff is kind and caing the food is great and well balanced.

Thank you for the great review!

I couldn't have selected a better spot!

I really appreciate the care given to me by the staff - especially by the [language removed] caregivers. Their compassion and concern about my well being deserves recognition. I've been here for 3 1/2 years and I couldn't have selected a better spot.

We appreciate your positive feedback.

I get the best care!

I've lived here for 2 years. It is comfortable and a safe place to live. I get the best care and yummy food.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Park Place with the greater SeniorAdvisor community.

The staff is very nice.

I only moved in a few weeks ago. The staff is very nice, and kinda knowledgeable. The building is kept clean and well maintained. My apartment is beautiful as are the grounds. There are a lot of activities to enjoy. That's important to those of us with age, disabilities, and financial need. If I hadn't been able to come here I would've been homeless very soon. So the intention to make us homeless is less than desirable.

We are glad to have you as a resident of Park Place. Thank you for your kind review.

It's sooo good here!

It is soooo good here! Every resident who has been here...who is now here...or will be here is BLESSED!

We are glad to hear that you are happy here at Park Place!

I love this place!

I love this place. Mainly the people. (staff) I have lived here for fourteen years.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I love this facility!

I love this facility. Everyone is kind and sweet (staff/residents). I have been living here for 2 + years.

Your positive review is appreciated. Thank you for sharing your opinion of Park Place Assisted Living.

good and kind staff

Thank you for your positive review.

I guess it's ok.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of us.

I have lived at Park Place for five years and really enjoy it!

I have lived at Park Place for the past 5 years. I hadn't really planned to enjoy being in assisted living, but I really enjoy it. The other residents are friendly and supportive. I love my apartment and the way the building has so many lovely courtyards. [name removed] does a very good job with food and encourages resident input into menus, service, etc.. The location is good for walking, especially at the park across the street.

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review.

I am a preacher and have spent 72 years preaching here and in other lands. I have visited many people in care homes and have never seen one as nice as Park Place.

Hi, thank you so much for your review.

I like it. The food is good and I am well cared for.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate it!

A slice of heaven!

I lived here once and then had to leave for medical reasons. I came back 5 years later and the first thing I felt and said was...I'm home. This is a slice of heaven compared to other such places. Very friendly, sociable, with good people.

We appreciate your positive review!

More than happy with Park Place.

Love the staff. Love the residents. At least most of the residents! I wish more people would show an interest in running for council. All in all, this has been home to me for the past 12 years and I am more than happy.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Happy Resident

The people who work at Park Place are very friendly. I really like living here.

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review.

Park Place is like a family!

I feel Park Place is warm, friendly, and most everybody likes one another and gets along really good. My floor is really quite and I've never had a problem with anyone taking any of my belongings. I feel very safe here! Also, the lady at the desk is Wonder Women...she is great with everyone.

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Park Place is a darn good place!

I think Park Place is a darn good place. I love this place and never want to move! It's clean and they ensure we have everything we need. The food is great, especially on the holidays.

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review.

I've never been so happy in my whole life!

Park Place is a safe place to live that has a lot to keep you busy. I've never been so happy in my whole life! They also have good food, so you need to be careful not to eat too much.

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Very Good Experience

Park Place is very good! I much prefer it to my prior living arrangement. The staff at this community are wonderful and I have a great room.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

My Favorite!

I would classify Park Place as being a very good place to live. I've lived in three other places and this is by far my favorite. The food is delicious, and if you don't like what is being served, there is always additional choices. The staff is great!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

I love it here!

I like the fact that the staff get along well with not only the residents, but with each other. Park Place has a great atmosphere and the staff are happy, with contributes to the emotional well being of the residents. I have resided at this community for nearly seven years and just love it!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Park Place. We are happy to hear that we are meeting your expectations!

I like living here at Park Place because I have made very many friends over the past four years. For me, it has become one big family. I would recommend this community for anyone in need of assisted care.

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review.

Park Place Assisted Living is an urban building in a park-like setting, located just three miles east of Boeing Field in South Seattle. Our residents enjoy a vibrant neighborhood with nearby access to doctors, shopping, public transportation, and restaurants.

At Park Place we want our residents to feel at home. Our Assisted Living community is designed to encourage our residents to be as independent as possible. Our 24-hour staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as merited by each individual.

We offer spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments, all of which were designed with our residents in mind. Each apartment has an emergency call system with personal pendants available for even more peace of mind.

At Park Place Assisted Living, we strive to enrich lives with passion and diversity. We understand that everyday activities can become difficult, and our friendly staff helps with these activities while encouraging each resident’s independence. We have created an environment where our residents can engage socially, feel secure, and have a sense of belonging.

At Park Place Assisted Living our mission is to provide housing options for older adults in an environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Park Place Assisted Living is proud to be part of Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities, and low-income families.