Daystar Retirement Village - Seattle, WA

Looking beautiful and I was thinking about moving forward, hopefully may be able to consider in future. Circumstances are changing quickly

My new home

I like that I was able to move into this community. The staff have been very kind and caring to my needs. They allow me to cook for myself and they offer a variety of meals. I like that knowing that I can participate in the activities when possible. I would recommend this nice community for families for a good place to call home with a good value

The Tour I Had

It seemed like a clean community when touring. I noticed there was a lot more older residents. It was okay for me. There was a feel that I was not comfortable with and I was trying to get lower expenses. I liked the lady who gave me the tour, she was very nice. This was not the community for us.

Friendly and Conscientious

Friendliest staff, unexpected extra attention. Very pleased with all aspects of this warm and welcoming "village". Extra effort seems to be generated at every opportunity. Most rooms have a lovely, private, sylvan setting. The gardens are exquisite and tended regularly.

I like the location near shopping and bus lines. However, I found the place a little depressing. I may have to give it another look later on.

Very good at socialization.

My loved one was here before. It wasn't as clean, as the new place is. They sure did a lot more with socialization though. They are good about getting people to meet each other, and helping get conversations started. They call everyone by their first name and it's easier for people to get to know each other.

Happy Parents

My parents are settled in now after a month and a half. There are a lot of activities for them to participate in. The food is good, the staff seem to be very friendly. My parents socialize with the other residents. I'm not worried about their well being anymore because I know they are in good hands.

I LOVE this location --- and I drive ...

I LOVE this location --- and I drive past here everyday. It looks super nice!

There is nothing so dear as family.

The Daystar family tree started with the owners and has branched out through the years. Celebrating over 25 Years in West Seattle, we’ve shared and helped improve the lives of more than 2,500 families! That’s a lot of folks that have called Daystar home!

At Daystar, you can take pleasure in maintenance-free living that gives you freedom to spend time as you choose. Enjoy life in a safe, family environment surrounded by friends who take care of each other.

Because we are locally owned, we ensure that important decisions are made here and for the benefit of the community. With low staff turnover, you are sure to enjoy happy faces every day.

From our family to yours we invite you to stop by and experience the Daystar lifestyle. We’re always here for you.