Very pleased

I have been more than pleased with this facility. The caretakers are all well trained in elder care and my mom loves them. They are very kind but are so helpful in being firm with her "sweet tooth". The apt./ room is nice sized and has her own things in it. Every time I've requested something they have done it. The only negative is that the food is'nt good. I know that after a while one does get tired of institutional food so I don't know if any place would do a better job of this.

We're very happy with our choice. Park Place assisted living is great. The staff is very caring and the room is just right for Mom. We don't worry about her eating and care anymore.

Older Facility

It was okay but I didn't feel like it would fit my mom's needs at the time. The facility was a little bit older. I think she would have been lost there. The people were very nice though.