Parham Health Care & Rehab Ctr - Richmond, VA

Parham Health Care & Rehab Ctr - Richmond, VA has yet not published prices.

Great place

This place was wonderful. I cannot express my gratitude to everyone that took care of me here. I transferred here from another center that was just awful, but this place more than made up for it. If you need rehab in the Richmond area, this is the place that I'll recommend! Clean room - even had a friendly roommate. I admit I was really fearful of the roommate factor, but once I got to know her, I made a new friend! Privacy was never an issue. The food was good, and I never say that about anyone's cooking but my own. The aides assisted with everything I needed, and even reassured me I wasn't using the call button too much, even though I felt like I was. Big thanks to the nurses and PT for make sure I was going what I was supposed to and getting me to take those dreaded pills.

World-class rehabilitation services in an environment that’s comfortable, convenient, and close to home–that’s our promise to you at Parham Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center. With a convenient location on 2400 E. Parham Road in Richmond, Virginia, we make it easy to stay close to your family and friends while you’re recovering. Best of all, our skilled team of nurses, therapists, and staff will make you feel right at home while you’re here, working with you every step of the way throughout your recovery.