Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Rockville, MD

Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Rockville, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Their rehab therapists are really motivating him. Sometimes they could be a little more patient or accommodating with him. Everyone has been really pleasant! The nurses are good with their responsiveness. They're not always good about letting him know which medication he has and hasn't received. It doesn't smell, anywhere of anything. It seems like they are very clean with the beds and are always making them every day. I think overall he's happy with the food. There is a good variety in the food options. He can see his meal plan a week out and make adjustments and special requests.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I like their care very much. They have many shifts and they are all very good and recreation people know her and take good care of her. They are all very good. They call me a lot to update me.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

We love it. He loves it there and I love him going there. The rehab therapists were great! The people are very nice, friendly, they take good care of him. From admissions on down, we've never had any bad experiences. They must clean those regularly. He loves their food. They are really good with special diets for special medical needs. I love that I can call the floor desk to ask questions. I can also call the admissions director to get messages to the nurses on the floor. I never have a problem contacting anyone about anything.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

He loves it, and my dad is very critical. I would most definitely recommend them. Anybody that can deal with my dad and with patience, like those therapists, are good. The staff is very professional. The nurses were so courteous about hand-carrying the phone to him so he could call me. I don't have any complaints with cleanliness. I've had no complaints from him about the food, and he would let me know if he didn't like it. He's the main source for me about communication.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They're doing well. I'm pleased with them. I think my husband is satisfied with their rehab therapists. The meals are good.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Their physical therapist is very good at working with my mom. They handled our initial issue smoothly and professionally. I am very impressed with their thoroughness, conscientiousness, and professionalism. The nursing care is very professional and thorough. She doesn't like the meals but that is her issue. They do offer to make accommodations. They are very flexible and we are happy about that. We are happy with the communication.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I have had a really good experience and they do a good job. The staff is patient in caring for my father. When I'm there and I ask for help from the staff, they're there right away. When I'm not there and my dad presses the call button for help he says they can take a long time to come. They have really good meals. I think communication and updates from the staff are good.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Everything is going well. They need to know my dad better to do better. There are a few things to improve. They are all very kind and nice to me and my family. The nurses are great. My dad thinks the food is pretty good but I noticed some things need to improve. The bread is kind of old and hard. Other than that it is pretty good. The communication is good and my dad does not speak much English. They talk to me. The charge nurse speaks my dad's native tongue with him. I appreciate that.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I do not have any complaints. It seems like the physical and occupational therapists are working well with him. His results are not significant. They are very motivated and they are respectful to him with the therapists. They prescribed a new medication and they did not tell me about this.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, it has been pretty good at Collingswood. The people there are attentive. There seems to be a high patient to nurse ratio in the late evening shift. Meals can be hit or miss. They have been great about keeping me in the loop. They have actually been reaching out to me with a phone call on a daily basis.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are getting her to exercise two hours a day. They are adamant with her getting to therapy. It has been two weeks that she has been here. I am there one hour each day and the nurses do not come in to talk with me and I get updates from my mom with what she can remember. They do not tell my mom anything.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They're good with physical therapy and occupational therapy. I think they are the best. They are better than the other ones we have been to do. The nursing care is good too, they listen to any problems. They are always cleaning. Their food and kitchen could do better. Communication is also very good. The admissions were very helpful and the social worker was also very good.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It's a warm place for him to stay, he seems comfortable there. Everything is fine and I am happy with everything I see.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are helping my loved one and he is getting as good of care as possible at this time. Their rehab therapy is better than other places I looked at. I am grateful I could get rehab for him. The staff seems to be very helpful! The nursing care is very warm and friendly and seems to be fine. The facility appears to be very clean to me. My loved one is on a special diet but is eating well and that is important. I have to ask, but they did provide the information and I was satisfied.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, my experience has been great! Sometimes my loved one presses the button, and she has to wait a while for a response. They need a more diverse staff. She doesn't speak English, and only one person speaks her language there.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The occupational and physical therapy people have patience with my loved one and are getting him to do what he needs to do. They are doing a pretty good job. They seem really really attentive and have been enthusiastic. He does not like a communal shower with someone bathing him. Everybody says hello and makes eye contact. There are a couple of nurses at night have not gotten the information I wanted but the day nurses are all good. It is not dirty but older or worn. The food is amazing and my father likes it. They give too much food. They are calling me on a regular basis. They are attentive when I call them.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They make sure that she gets her therapy. They've always been nice. They wrap her wounds and stuff so that's pretty good. It's usually pretty clean. Well, she gets her meals delivered to her room. I wish there was more encouragement for her to go to the dining room. She has complained that in the morning that her breakfast is cold.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, the experience is good. The staff seems to be caring and attentive. The nurses seem to be caring and attentive.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Their rehab therapy is excellent! The staff care is good. My loved one did have an incident because no one was attending him. The staff is friendly. The nursing care is good. The facility is very clean. The food is bad. Their communication is very good. They reach out to make sure that I am aware of anything concerning him.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I would only recommend Collingswood for short term rehabilitation, and not for long term care. The rehab therapy team is excellent. They are great and very engaging. They'll push my father even when he doesn't want to be pushed, and are very kind and compassionate. The daytime staff all seem more familiar with the kind of care the residents need and are much more responsive. The night and weekend staff really fall down in those areas. There isn't much variety to the offerings, and the food they do serve is lacking in flavor and taste. Anytime anything is happening they the staff are calling me or the family to let us know.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one really likes the staff and they are very caring. All of them call me and are really great with updates. The food is great.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I think the rehab therapy was really good and I could not believe how well my loved one was walking when he left. The staff bent over backward with his tantrums. Everybody was really, really nice to him even though he was a pain. They were great and responsive and made sure he had his meds. He said the cleanliness is immaculate and spotless even though it is an older facility. They kept me up to date and I spoke with them multiple times of the day.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

There have been some hiccups, but overall they are excellent. The rehab therapy got my loved one up and walking. The staff is great and they are very attentive when you hit the button. Everybody has been friendly and it's very clean. The nursing staff has gotten some of the medications messed up and sometimes they come late.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Based on the treatment I have seen with my loved one, I would recommend the facility. He loves the meals! They keep the facility very clean and have done a nice job in his room as well. They are all pretty friendly! The rehab services are good but sometimes they are working too many patients at once so he is just sitting there doing nothing. They are understaffed and there are patients that may require more than one aide. Therefore I feel as though the patients that require less assistance sometimes don't get helped as quickly as they should be because the aides are busy assisting the 2-assist patients.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It looks good so far but they say my dad is not cooperating. The staff is friendly, the nurses and the technicians are great. When there are problems they contact me about my dad. I waiting to hear from the PT supervisor.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Everything is going well and the staff is good. If I ask for something they are quick to respond. The staff talks to me and answers my questions. Anything my loved one asks for, they help. There is no odor and it is clean. They call me if anything happens with changes. When they make appointments they provide the transportation services. All of them participate very well.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one had a great stay here at Collingswood! The staff was very attentive.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, our experience was great!

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It is going fine for my loved one. The staff is excellent and their rehab therapy is excellent. Everything is fine with the nurses except she is not getting her medication on time and I spoke with the nurse about this. There are too many patients for each nurse. It is very clean.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I'm pleased with the care that my loved one is getting right now! The staff has been really helpful! The nurses are caring and she's comfortable. She's a bit younger, so the therapists expect her to do a little bit more than she's capable of. It could use a renovation, but it's pretty clean. It does sound like they're renovating in the future. There are certain meal requirements, but they could work on it a bit more. It's not terrible, it's good! It just needs a little bit more effort.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

We had a great experience!

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I think the surroundings and the staff make it a great experience. My loved one likes going out on the little patio and looking out there. There is a language barrier and he can hardly understand some of the staff. He said the food isn't that good. They seem to serve a lot of chicken. I'm not really reaching out and they're not reaching out.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It has been good so far. This is mom's third time here and I would recommend the facility! The staff is really friendly and it is really clean. I have gotten calls from the social worker, but I don't get any calls from any nurses or other persons.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The administrative staff has been excellent as far as explaining things and figuring out what to do. Everyone is so friendly. Sometimes I have a little trouble finding someone to find my questions. Usually, the meals are good but they're giving my husband food he shouldn't have.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

All of the staff were very attentive to what was going on with my loved one. When he started feeling sick, they called me right away.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The smallness of the facility is good. The physical therapy people are very good, very caring, and sweet. They're a really good group of people. Everything is old but clean. They do really care about that. When we first got here we were very impressed, then things went downhill the longer we've been here. Some nurses care more than others. The food is okay. Some meals are good and some are awful. Most things are cold. I think they're doing a somewhat good job on communication.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The staff is very nice, they are good with communication and they call me with updates. It is clean, I have not seen any concerns with cleanliness. The physical therapy is going well for my loved one. After he finishes his therapy, they had him sit in the hallway and he sat there for an hour. The food looks good and he likes it. They should add meat to the breakfast menu. He likes regular eggs and the eggs are cold.

Review of Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Their rehab therapy was excellent but my loved one's bed was awful it really bothered her back. She felt like her medication was not organized. The meals were horrible, she really did not enjoy them.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

My loved one had a good experience there. Most everything was great and he was well taken care of. Their rehab therapy was excellent! The nurses seemed like they were on top of things. His roommate said the food was bad and the first meal he had he didn't like. I brought in food since.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

Everything is so excellent! The dining room is beautiful! They have a fish tank!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

The rehab therapy has been great! The day my father was transferred, he missed dinner at the hospital, and within 10 minutes he had a tray for dinner. I was in shock! They said we would get a call within a certain time, and returned during that time! They called me back within an hour of when they said they would!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

He's gotten really good service and we're really impressed. The physical and occupational therapist are superior. The staff care is very attentive, helpful, and cooperative. Everybody seems to be very friendly. He and his lady friend are very taken with the people there. When I was there, the cleanliness was pretty good. He'd been there before, and he just couldn't wait to get to Collingswood from the hospital for the food. They were very good at communication.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

It has been great. My loved one is happy with their rehab therapy. I think it is decent and on track. They are very attentive when I ask them things. That is nice. It is a very nicely kept property. The food is decent but my dad is picky. I have to probe or ask. I would like more information.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

The nurses are doing a great job! The meals have been nice. The meal I saw looked delicious.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

The staff always say hello and go above and beyond! They put up with a lot of stuff! It could always be cleaner. It's hard to keep clean with so many people living there. Whenever there's something going on, they always call me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

We visit my mother every three days. She is improving there. I have no problems with their nursing care. I talk to them every time I go there. They stay in contact with me when there are things she needs or with what she wants.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

I used this facility and I was pleased. I would take him back to the facility when we need to. They were all friendly. My father's clothes smelled of urine and some were still wet. It must be the evening nurses because the day nurses were checking on him. He said the breakfast was not that great but then again he wanted an egg. They served him fruit and toast. I called up there and talked to someone during the stay and that staff member was helpful.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

Overall, we had a great stay. The staff is very courteous.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

They have very good therapy. The staff friendliness depends on the shift. We have brand new facilities in the area and the nursing doesn't even compare to Collingswood's nursing. I did have to ask some questions about medication and after I mentioned it they changed his chart which I appreciated. His room is usually kept very clean. They don't always meet his diet restrictions and I have to remind them. The communication is good. When I make a request they are caring enough to try to address my request.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

The people are really awesome. Nursing management has been especially helpful. Their nursing care has pretty well. I believe there was a miscommunication with the doctor. There was a misprescription but it seems to have been taken care of. There seems to be a language barrier. Her dresser drawer is broken. Also, she keeps receiving another resident's laundry. The food is really good but she wishes there was not so much chicken served.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

Overall, we had a great experience!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

I'm quite surprised and pleased with Collingswood. I'm really impressed with it. The place is very nice, very homey, and very open. Thanks to their therapy, my husband was able to get out of bed and get himself in his wheelchair all by himself. The whole staff is nice. The nurses are really attentive. They answer all my questions. They return my calls and seem to relate and are attentive to what I say. My friend told me that my husband was eating the regular food they had brought him. I've tasted the food and it seemed good. There's a good variety.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

My dad loves the rehab therapists, he really enjoys them! The aides have been great. One day the kitchen staff forgot his coffee and one of them went down and got a cup of coffee for him. Everyone was really honest and detailed and I appreciate that. When I was there once I saw another resident's call light on for about 30 minutes. Everything I've seen is very clean. My dad really liked getting the menus a week in advance and he really liked the options. At first, communication wasn't the greatest, but it's much better now.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

My loved one seems to be more comfortable where he is now. He is adjusting and I think that's from the help of the staff. As far as I can gather from him, he said the food was a little bit better where he was before.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

We had an okay experience at Collingswood.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

Overall, we had an okay experience. They should watch a little more closely when a patient needs to be monitored. Everyone's different!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

Overall, our experience was okay. The cleanliness seems fine. So, it's taking a fair amount of fussing to get my loved one in better rehab. They weren't told what the goal was. The physical therapy staff's friendliness was excellent. The nursing care needed improvement, in part because they seem to be fairly understaffed, particularly weekends and night. Their communication was not very good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

They treated her like family. The nurses all did a very fine job! The staff didn't do a good job towards the end. They need to monitor her more closely. They could work on communication. They were slow to notify us. Once it was known, the nursing staff did a good job of keeping us updated.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation

She said their rehab therapy was okay. The people were not responding to her and she is not getting a shower or baths. They need to improve on communication.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It is clean but the communication is sub-par.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They're all welcoming saying hello, and good morning. My mom likes the meals and she's been eating what they bring her. They've been calling me to let me know what they're doing with my mom.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I think they need a lot of help they're just so busy and they do a very good job. They are very good whenever I ask them to do something. The communication is good. We had a little hiccup with my wife's meals but I think that I filled out the wrong paper when she was admitted.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

There is a good variety for the meals and some of the nurses are great.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The meals were okay but they had a good alternate menu for when they served meals that you didn't like.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, things were good. They clean once a day but the meals were not that good.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The room is big and that is the best thing. We can even put an air bed in my loved one's room if we want to stay overnight. The staff are very friendly. It is pretty clean. I do not like my mom to have meals too late and I think that they serve breakfast a little late in the morning. They stop by and tell us what is happening.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They have been friendly, but I'm not there to make friends. The facility can use some work. It depends on who we are talking about when it comes to communication. Some are good about it and others are not.

Overall, it was good.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My dad said he is getting a lot stronger than he ever has been. It is clean but there is a bad smell and my dad noticed that. The meals are very good and they are on time and he enjoys them. I only got one notification from them and I have to call them.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It sounds like they really care. The options of fresh items are limited. I wish they were able to send updates about my loved one through email because I am at work when they try to call me.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They're still doing their jobs, and the environment and the care is pretty good! Sometimes, it's hard for my loved one to get a hold of anyone. We did have some troubles with getting transportation set up for my mom to get to her appointments but they helped her figure it out.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are taking good care of my mom and the service is great. All of the technicians are great. The therapists are very helpful. The nurses’ care is great and they bathe and take care of her. They give all of her meds. They are all very friendly with no problems.

Collingswood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

There is good overall attention from the staff. My loved one likes the person that does her hair! The communication is very good but they could have been a little more proactive.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one gets great care there and the staff is outstanding. The nursing care is excellent! They go above what is required and are very supportive of the patients. I have always been impressed with how clean it is and have never seen it dirty. The communication is excellent! They always answer your questions and if they do not know they get right back to you.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband likes that they give him personal attention to his personal needs. I like all the staff. My husband makes a mess and they clean it up. I think he likes the variety of the meals too. I am always talking to them, I am a noisy wife!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I have seen improvement with my mom in the past month. I’m very satisfied with how they treat her. Everyone there is so nice. I can say it is exceptionally clean. They are always caring about the communicating about her condition or medications.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is taking very good care of my aunt. The staff has been very nice. While I was visiting one of the staff members helped her to the restroom. I noticed they did a good job and spoke to her very nicely while they were helping her. The facility is very clean. My aunt told me that she has been eating the meals since she's been here. That is great to hear because while at the hospital she was not eating. The communication has been good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, everything was good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one's stay was terrific! The therapy services here are so good. My mother left the facility in the same level she was in prior to her accident. We really appreciate their services! The nurses are fantastic! The care was super. There was a staff member, in particular, my mother really enjoyed. I wish I could remember her name. I know that she has worked at Collingswood for about 35 years. My mother really liked this staff member! The meals were not going well at first but they really picked up for my mother throughout her stay. They did a great job at always keeping me in the loop. The communication was terrific!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would say they are good, personable and stay up on top of everything! That meals could use some improvement. The communication has been good. They are great at responding.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care he is getting is good. They come and get him every day and walk him up and down the halls. Every time to go to visit, the nurse that is on duty is checking on him two time's every couple hours. They ladies will come and ask him what he would like to do, to try to get him to interact. The speech therapist lady there, she's very good. She comes in and makes sure my dad is okay. He talks to her a lot. It's very clean. They are on time with the meals, but it's one of those hit or miss things.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It meets her needs. They do a good job. They come in every once in a while. They are all kind and friendly and they speak to me. She seems to like them all. It is pretty clean. If she falls they call me and they let me know what is going on.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's a great facility! I love the staff and the atmosphere. It's a home away from home. I've been satisfied since day one. My questions are always answered, and they've taken care of my concerns. I'm very, very happy with Collingswood! My husband doesn't eat a lot of the food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I see what they do because I visit my friend often. The staff has been so good. They seem to pay attention very well. They have been just been really good. All of them are great! It really is clean...it really it is! The meals always look good and fresh. Everything I have seen with the meals looks good. The communication has been very good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody has been terrific. They answer my phone calls and let me know when things are not going well or right. The nurses on the floor where she is residing are all very nice. This one is very clean. My loved one said the food is delicious.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's mostly been good but he is complaining about the food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This time they have improved. My wife said that the staff treats her really nice and everything is clean! The communication is not perfect but it is close to it. The nurses didn't really come when she would hit the buzzer or she would have to wait a while. The food is not always good.

It was good!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This is her fourth time at the facility. I always feel good about the care she receives here. The physical therapy here is good. Information gets lost between the people/shifts at times. They keep up with a lot of activities for the residents here. The rooms are clean and do not generally have any odors. The meals are terrible. I feel safe when leaving her. They one thing I would say is that this place is so family oriented. This means so much to me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

We had an experience at another nursing facility prior to coming here, and that was not a good experience. In comparison, this one is miles better. It's very good with the RN's and the aides. They do a good job. The administration has been quite helpful. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and the assistants have been very, very helpful and very good with him. I think it's a little confusing trying to coordinate because the social worker left. So, the administrator is wearing two hats.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one seems to like the place. He said the food is good and the place clean. My husband like's the food. No one called me or told me anything. I get there in the evenings, but I figure someone would have reached out to me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There doesn't seem to be a lot of proactive communication about anything. If you're not asking anything, you're not told anything.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one didn't really have any complaints about the center. Any problem she had, it was corrected. They were very friendly. The speech therapist was very nice and zealous with trying to help my mom. The facility appeared to be clean, but it could use some updating.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one liked the staff members and they were friendly. He valued the nursing manager. It was always clean. They called me with any issues including emergencies. They called me at a reasonable hour to notify me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one said that the meals were good. The communication was great!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, it was good. I just wish I got more updates from the doctor.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab services are good and I have seen an improvement in my husband. The building may be older but it is kept very clean. I noticed it has a certain smell. I am getting used to the odor but on the first day, I was sneezing quite a bit. Sometimes my husband likes the meals and other times he does not. The communication has been good. We have not had any issues with this.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am not always positive about the care there. The aides there are not always the best. I have to go talk to the administrator a lot. They are not used to people dressing and going out because she is an active member at church. Since they know me they treat me pretty nice. I guess the first floor when you walk in is decent. When you get off the elevator it is a smell on the first floor. I had to ask them if they could cut up her food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The medical staff was excellent, but the facility accommodations not so great. The bathrooms could use more attention. It's mostly that it's an old facility. It needs some renovation.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The overall care has been average. The nursing staff and the nursing assistants have been average. The admissions staff, as well as the dietitian, have been great. The meals have been okay. The communication has been difficult. At times we get the right answers to our questions but it will take a long time for a response. I have to reach out numerous times to get information before hearing back.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have really nice nurses. He said the food is good. I have to call them for updates.

Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare center is a CMS 5-star rated, proud new member of Marquis Health Services with extensive plans in renovation to accelerate your rehabilitation. We specialize in helping our customers regain strength, providing expert subacute rehab, skilled nursing care,and chronic kidney disease management. We are proudly a CMS 5-star rated facility serving the community of Rockville, Maryland.