Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Rockville, MD

Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Rockville, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one gets great care there and the staff is outstanding. The nursing care is excellent! They go above what is required and are very supportive of the patients. I have always been impressed with how clean it is and have never seen it dirty. The communication is excellent! They always answer your questions and if they do not know they get right back to you.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband likes that they give him personal attention to his personal needs. I like all the staff. My husband makes a mess and they clean it up. I think he likes the variety of the meals too. I am always talking to them, I am a noisy wife!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I have seen improvement with my mom in the past month. I’m very satisfied with how they treat her. Everyone there is so nice. I can say it is exceptionally clean. They are always caring about the communicating about her condition or medications.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is taking very good care of my aunt. The staff has been very nice. While I was visiting one of the staff members helped her to the restroom. I noticed they did a good job and spoke to her very nicely while they were helping her. The facility is very clean. My aunt told me that she has been eating the meals since she's been here. That is great to hear because while at the hospital she was not eating. The communication has been good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, everything was good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one's stay was terrific! The therapy services here are so good. My mother left the facility in the same level she was in prior to her accident. We really appreciate their services! The nurses are fantastic! The care was super. There was a staff member, in particular, my mother really enjoyed. I wish I could remember her name. I know that she has worked at Collingswood for about 35 years. My mother really liked this staff member! The meals were not going well at first but they really picked up for my mother throughout her stay. They did a great job at always keeping me in the loop. The communication was terrific!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would say they are good, personable and stay up on top of everything! That meals could use some improvement. The communication has been good. They are great at responding.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care he is getting is good. They come and get him every day and walk him up and down the halls. Every time to go to visit, the nurse that is on duty is checking on him two time's every couple hours. They ladies will come and ask him what he would like to do, to try to get him to interact. The speech therapist lady there, she's very good. She comes in and makes sure my dad is okay. He talks to her a lot. It's very clean. They are on time with the meals, but it's one of those hit or miss things.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It meets her needs. They do a good job. They come in every once in a while. They are all kind and friendly and they speak to me. She seems to like them all. It is pretty clean. If she falls they call me and they let me know what is going on.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's a great facility! I love the staff and the atmosphere. It's a home away from home. I've been satisfied since day one. My questions are always answered, and they've taken care of my concerns. I'm very, very happy with Collingswood! My husband doesn't eat a lot of the food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I see what they do because I visit my friend often. The staff has been so good. They seem to pay attention very well. They have been just been really good. All of them are great! It really is clean...it really it is! The meals always look good and fresh. Everything I have seen with the meals looks good. The communication has been very good.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody has been terrific. They answer my phone calls and let me know when things are not going well or right. The nurses on the floor where she is residing are all very nice. This one is very clean. My loved one said the food is delicious.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's mostly been good but he is complaining about the food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This time they have improved. My wife said that the staff treats her really nice and everything is clean! The communication is not perfect but it is close to it. The nurses didn't really come when she would hit the buzzer or she would have to wait a while. The food is not always good.

It was good!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This is her fourth time at the facility. I always feel good about the care she receives here. The physical therapy here is good. Information gets lost between the people/shifts at times. They keep up with a lot of activities for the residents here. The rooms are clean and do not generally have any odors. The meals are terrible. I feel safe when leaving her. They one thing I would say is that this place is so family oriented. This means so much to me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

We had an experience at another nursing facility prior to coming here, and that was not a good experience. In comparison, this one is miles better. It's very good with the RN's and the aides. They do a good job. The administration has been quite helpful. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and the assistants have been very, very helpful and very good with him. I think it's a little confusing trying to coordinate because the social worker left. So, the administrator is wearing two hats.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one seems to like the place. He said the food is good and the place clean. My husband like's the food. No one called me or told me anything. I get there in the evenings, but I figure someone would have reached out to me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There doesn't seem to be a lot of proactive communication about anything. If you're not asking anything, you're not told anything.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one didn't really have any complaints about the center. Any problem she had, it was corrected. They were very friendly. The speech therapist was very nice and zealous with trying to help my mom. The facility appeared to be clean, but it could use some updating.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one liked the staff members and they were friendly. He valued the nursing manager. It was always clean. They called me with any issues including emergencies. They called me at a reasonable hour to notify me.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one said that the meals were good. The communication was great!

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, it was good. I just wish I got more updates from the doctor.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab services are good and I have seen an improvement in my husband. The building may be older but it is kept very clean. I noticed it has a certain smell. I am getting used to the odor but on the first day, I was sneezing quite a bit. Sometimes my husband likes the meals and other times he does not. The communication has been good. We have not had any issues with this.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am not always positive about the care there. The aides there are not always the best. I have to go talk to the administrator a lot. They are not used to people dressing and going out because she is an active member at church. Since they know me they treat me pretty nice. I guess the first floor when you walk in is decent. When you get off the elevator it is a smell on the first floor. I had to ask them if they could cut up her food.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The medical staff was excellent, but the facility accommodations not so great. The bathrooms could use more attention. It's mostly that it's an old facility. It needs some renovation.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The overall care has been average. The nursing staff and the nursing assistants have been average. The admissions staff, as well as the dietitian, have been great. The meals have been okay. The communication has been difficult. At times we get the right answers to our questions but it will take a long time for a response. I have to reach out numerous times to get information before hearing back.

Review of Collingswood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have really nice nurses. He said the food is good. I have to call them for updates.

Collingswood Rehabilitation and Healthcare center is a CMS 5-star rated, proud new member of Marquis Health Services with extensive plans in renovation to accelerate your rehabilitation. We specialize in helping our customers regain strength, providing expert subacute rehab, skilled nursing care,and chronic kidney disease management. We are proudly a CMS 5-star rated facility serving the community of Rockville, Maryland.