Culpeper Baptist - Culpeper, VA

Wonderful community!

We really liked Culpeper Baptist! The cottages are big and private making it feel like home. The community is smaller and offers some activities. The tour was very informative and they were very friendly. If the community was closer to my daughter we would have selected it.

We could not say enough about this community. After an extensive search, we chose Culpeper Baptist because of its location (it is surrounded by fields and has a great outdoor offering) and because of the staff who are all genuine and have great follow through. It is a hard transition to go from fully independent living to an assisted living facility. And my uncle did have a very hard time. But any and every request we made of Culpeper Baptist to assist the transition was met with kindness and with a desire to help. Security is important here. I took my Uncle on some errands one day and he and I both forgot to check him out and soon enough, my phone was ringing with the staff looking for him. We have appreciated everything about this place...it is run right and with integrity and grace.

Culpeper Baptist Retirement Community a great place

We visited several retirement facilities before choosing Culpeper Baptist Retirement Community. We visited there several times before making our decision to place my Mother there. I was always impressed with the help we were given by the staff and their attitude towards the residents. While visiting, several of the residents came up to us to express how happy they were and how well they were taken care of there. We had several meals in their dinning room and the menu was similar to what you would find in a restaurant with many entrée choices. The food was good and the dinning room was very clean and cheerful. One of the deciding factors were the number of different suite choices that they offer. The common areas were all very bright and well decorated. We also noticed that activities are offered everyday and vary from in house events to outings. What was offered here was a lot more than the other retirement communities offered.

I was very impressed with t...

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The residents all seemed to be very happy with their accommodations. We had lunch there and the food was very good. We came away with an overall positive feeling.

A welcoming atmosphere fills the hallways, dining room, and other areas as residents of Culpeper Baptist Retirement Community enjoy numerous programs and offerings that cater to their individual wellness, social, intellectual and spiritual needs. Residents enjoy living in comfortable apartments and cottages and have peace of mind knowing that a continuum of care is available on site for short or long term services through Assisted Living and Nursing Care. Rehabilitative services are also conveniently located on site. If you are at the time in life when you now need assistance, you can move directly to our Assisted Living or our Nursing facility. A 60 year history of quality services and care is the hallmark of the Community. Sponsored by Virginia Baptist Homes, the Community welcomes people of all faiths.