The Parc at Sharon Amity - Charlotte, NC

Awesome care for an older building.

I really was pleased with the hope that you gave me and my family.This place really cares for their residents. I've never seen such happy people, when they interact with the staff. The love and care for the people. I hated the other place. They were slack in care and never cared for the residents.

No organization. Needs activity coor...

No organization. Needs activity coordinator. Sad place.

Attention public officials. Close down.

Do not bring your parents to this place. The building looks great on the outside. The management in charge is the problem. No one knows or cares what's going on. They maybe there four to six hours a day. On the weekend the office is closed. If you have diabetes or high blood pressure the menu is the same. There are some good employees who do their best to care for the elderly. You have to start at the top. The CEO can't care. The place is just a cash cow. Needs to close down if improvements are not made quickly,

Mission Statement: We enrich the lives of our residents,families and employees through extraordinary experiences... because Everyone Deserves a Great Life!

The Parc at Sharon Amity is a sixty four bed memory community that loves its resident's. In fact, we feel so close to our residents that we consider them to be our second family.Making everyday special can mean so much to those residents suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of memory related dementia.

The Parc at Sharon Amity provides a secure,supportive community.Among other things the residents enjoy growing vegetables in our garden,listening to music and dancing to enliven the spirit,reminiscence,faith services and programs tailored to each residents specific interest.

Visit us today to see why our residents call The Parc at Sharon Amiy "home".