Addington Place of John's Creek - Johns Creek, GA

Benton House embraces helping each of our residents make the most of each day. We're a brand new community opening April 2011 in beautiful Johns Creek. We have 47 apartments in our Assisted Living and 12 in our Beacon Memory Care neighborhood.

Benton House fosters the independence of our residents by supporting them and providing housekeeping, wonderful restaurant style meals with several meal choices, personal response systems and 24 hour access to our staff. We offer medication assistance and discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed. Our social director is here to make life as exciting and fulfilling each day with activities on site as well as off site excursions that are exciting and fun! Our Beacon neighborhood is designed for residents needing memory care in a safe setting and daily life there is full of activities that blends familiar routines with new experiences.

Benton House combines dignity and choice within a framework of independence and support. Help is here when needed and our wonderful, warm, caring community is why our residents feel at home.

Great place!!

My mother is here in the Memory Care unit and the staff takes care of her very well. It's a small home like setting which makes it easier for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia to be familiarized with the staff, other residents, and the surroundings. The Coordinator is very patient and is always showing compassion towards the residents (as I have witnessed on several occasions). Great place!

Evening Adult Day Care

This community has worked out well for my mother's adult day care twice a week and they are the only community I found that could accommodate my mother in the evening hours that I work. The memory care unit is not as nice as the regular care but the staff is wonderful and they are very good with my mother and they keep her active while she is there. I would recommend them if you needed respite care for a loved one.

A caring quaint loving home.

My mother in law was a resident at Addington place in Johns Creek. Christine the director, is the most amazing person! The staff is consistently caring, efficient, kind and go over and above in everything.[Removed] keep the activities constant and so entertaining, along with decorations.[Removed] is wonderful along with her nurses.We were so blessed to live so close . I can't say enough about this wonderful place and most of all it feels like home, nice and quaint.

Kind Tour

Everyone was very kind to my family, and I during our tour of this community. There were many factors that played into where to move my father in law too. This is a nice community, but we did find another community that suited out needs better overall.

Close to Us

Everything is working out well for my mother here at this community. The location is convenient for our families to travel. She has adjusted well to it,and made some new friends. So far everything is going well.

Feels like home

Really nice Staff and Residents. Very well maintained. They love what they do and it really shows.

Personable and Homey

They made it very personable for us and the Benton House of Johns Creek just has a very homey atmosphere about the place. The staff workers were very accommodating. I was just very pleased with the entire experience.

Benton House

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Benton House of Johns Creek senior living community. Our team is always available to assist with any questions you have and we are so happy you find our community welcoming! Thanks again for your time and feedback! - Benton House

good experience

Mom was only at Benton House of Johns Creek for 4 or 5 days. It was a good experience while she was there. It was pricey. Everything went well though. I have no complaints about her stay at this facility.

I am so grateful!

One of the best decisions I have made for our Family since my Wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, four years ago.

When the folks at Emory Memory Care told me it was time to consider Adult Day Care, I was shocked and despondent. I thought we would just be shuffling my Wife off to Assisted Living so much faster. I could not have been further from the truth. I spoke with friends and Doctor friends and they assured me this would allow me to keep my wife with me for so much longer.

The residents and staff at Benton House of Johns Creek a re wonderful, caring and loving people. My wife loves being there, it has helped her self esteem and self confidence. We are much better together now because of the break this allows us. And, when the time does come, she will be comfortable and familiar and I will be also!

Benton House

Benton House of Johns Creek is delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at our senior living community! We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on how your wife is adjusting and we value all the families we serve at our senior living community. Please know our Benton House team is also always available to help answer any questions you have and thank you again!

Nice place

Things have gone very well with Benton House of Johns Creek! They met all of our expectations, and we are very happy with them! It's a clean, nice looking place, and the staff have all been very friendly. They are worth a look!

Benton House critique

Was not a fit for our family member. I feel the evaluation was not correct and needed a higher level of care which they were able to provide. Should have never been accepted at the level at entry.

I am very satisfied with the services...

I am very satisfied with the services at Benton House of John's Creek. The staff is very friendly, and the facility is very clean. Services, activities, and care are all good as well.

Enjoyed the tour I did with...

Enjoyed the tour I did with Christine. This may be an option but need to do a little more research first. Location not ideal.

John's Creek Benton House a winner!

My mother did very well at the JC Benton House, so much so she is moving to an Independent Care Facility after only one month in the step-down program. The care was very good and both the Head Nurse and Director were very available, responsive and kind. Mom was please with all areas of the care with the exception of the food. She did not feel the quality and consistency was of the level it should have been. Had the monthly rate been more affordable, she would have stayed there indefinitely.
Overall, a very good place to go to from a rehab facility and especially the step-down program. This allowed us an opportunity to both evaluate Mom's needs and slowly acclimate her to leaving her home.

Beautiful but not the entire package...

Overall, the place is beautiful, clean and smell free. Mom is enjoying the activities and having her own apartment for privacy.
Mom fell last Friday (she thinks she fainted), and she called for assistance and was asked by the caregivers to get up on her own. I think that if a place has caregivers, they should automatically help an elderly person up unless refused. Mom states that they acted "disgusted" with her for falling.
Fortunately, she was not harmed, and the incident was reported to the director. However, encounters with the nurse in question have been unpleasant since that time.
Also, mom was told that she needs to bring sheets from home for her bed - but she is not a permanent resident there and shouldn't have been told this.

Nice loooking community

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. This looked like a very nice community, it was clean, and the staff all seemed friendly. Our only concern was that they seemed a bit expensive for what they provided, compared to some other options we saw in the area.

We only used them for a week.

We only used them for a week. It was very nice and we would use it again. Everybody seemed professional welcoming. We were happy with it. I thought it was a good value. It was clean and they were friendly.

A nice community

We had our loved in this community for a temporary stay, and we were pleased with the service. They kept it very clean, and the staff were always friendly. They were good about communication, and always made time to address any concerns we had. And just to note: I have had some interactions with the community since we used them, and they have had some staff turnover recently, so there are many new employees that I have not met.

Good Choice!

They are great! They were referred by a friend and I trusted them and I'm glad that we did! She was just there for a short respite, and she had a great time while she was there.

Great Director

The director was very good but that's further away from our house than we would like it to be. The director was very nice and got back with us right away. I can't remember his name but he was great. Besides the location it would have been a good option for us. They were friendly and the community was clean. It was good.

Nice and New, Needs Better Communication

I like that the staff was friendly and that they kept the place very clean. It's a relatively new facility so I like that because it's nice and clean. There are a few ways they could improve. They really need to have a few more staff members. Also they could have a better communication level between the administration and those of us who are trying to take care of our loved ones. I think those are the main things.

Expensive and small memory care

I was not impressed, it was the most expensive of all the places we visited, 5200 or plus a month, and my son and I were not impressed. The memory care unit was kind of small and we wrote it off right away because of the set up.

My mother utilized the respite care s...

My mother utilized the respite care services. She was provided with a clean comfortable monitored place to recover from her surgery.

Didn't like the food

My mother and father in law where here for a week. The food wasn't as flexible, you ate whatever they gave you. I don't think they thought the staff was as friendly either but their biggest problem was the food.

The staff at Benton House was great. ...

The staff at Benton House was great. We did respite care for just one night.

Met with the director was not able to...

Met with the director was not able to answer a lot of my questions. Stated that they would contact me later.