Sunrise of Johns Creek - Johns Creek, GA

Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. At Sunrise of Johns Creek,we stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.

We also offer care for residents living with memory impairments at all stages, including a specially designed program called Terrace Club for seniors with early-stage memory loss who need more structure during the day, but can manage most daily living activities independently.

Stop by to see the Sunrise Difference today!

Nice tour!

This was quite a good facility. It was clean and the staff seemed very nice. Overall, it was a pleasant place to tour!

Good Tour Overall

We had a good tour of this community. We toured it for my father in law, and his needs. Everything went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. It was a nice experience overall, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

This is a true assisted living (licensed) facility. It was very nice, clean and bright. The staff seemed warm and caring, and the residents appeared happy and were friendly. Much higher levels of care available here with more supervision and care, as needs arise.

Taking the time to Asses New Residents

In a difficult circumstance, the community sent a staff to evaluate my parents. They took the time to make a clear assessment to see if my parent are a good candidate to live here. Now my parents are doing well and I can tell they are well kept and getting good care. I like the care and staff that is provided at this community. Their facility is always clean when I visit and everything seems to be well kept. The meals are suitable from the few times I have seen it. I would recommend this community to my friend and family.

We did not like it!

This facility and everything is clean. The staff however, were very poor with my mom. They were suppose to check on her every 2 hours and there was never anyone to be found. This community is very understaffed. I feel that had Hospice not been there my mother would not got any care.

A Good Feeling

Our experience with the community has been alright. I get informed of any change and they are responsive to any medical care that is needed for my brother. i see that all is going very well. The staff are very welcoming when I visit. They make me feel good about the care and they make him feel good being a resident. It is great.

Sunrise-John's Creek Pls read

My mother-in-law stayed at Sunrise of Johns Creek for about a month. Wow! I cannot even begin to tell you how outstanding everything was at this facility. From [Removed] in the sales department to [Removed] with the nursing staff and everyone in between our experience was unbelievable. Their care coordinator [Removed] (awesome) became mom's favorite person at facility. She truly cared about Mom and would have tea/talk times in her room when Mom could no longer walk. The PT staff set goals that were realistic and meaningful to mom. At the end of Mom's struggle with cancer the Sunrise team helped us coordinate with Aberdeen hospice which was an excellent recommendation for her care. Sonrise takes resident care to an all new level. I could not thank them enough.

They Seem Like A Good Fit For Mom

My mom has moved into this community and I am happy with the care and safeness. She has attentive and nice staff. She likes the meals and is eating it all. They have activities and outings and she likes to sit with the groups. My mom seems to be really happy.

Great caregivers

Our parents have been there for a few weeks and so far the care has been excellent.
They have been in touch with us every step of the way.
Kenda, Christina and Ola have been very receptive to our calls and to the great care they are giving.

Very understanding, responsive and upfront

5+! The Sunrise of Johns Creek has the services we need. It is a clean environment which is something we noticed when they accepted my brother, the people we worked with in marketing and staffing have been good and very understanding. They have been very responsive and very upfront with us. My brother has been very happy here the happiest I have seen him in 20 years!

warm, friendly, and flexible

Overall the staff at Sunrise of Johns Creek was warm, friendly, and flexible. Dad just wasn't there long enough for us to really get a feel for things. In the short time he was there it was a good experience.

Going well so far

We've only had our loved one here a short time, but so far the experience has been a very positive one. The staff are all very friendly, and quite responsive to any requests or questions we've had for them. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they do a good job looking after the people who live here.

They are doing good.

They are doing good. There have been a few issues where they have run out of staples, like peanut butter and Ice Cream, and the things that the residents like to eat. They have a lot of activities, and the people are nice, the staff, and the residents, both. Overall I think it's a nice place.

Beware! They over promise and underdeleiver

Hi, The patient likes every thing about the place. Myself I feel we where lied too by the sales mgr. Kathy and the go to person Kenda. I would in the future get everything in writing and make sure the evaluations of the patients service requirements are not changed based on their revaluations of the patients requirements. Our reacessed cost of service raised our monthly bill by over $1000. This would automatically be vigorously challenged but the whole experience left me and my wife too leave in dis pair. Sncerely, Dick & Ricky Conboy

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information (At) SunriseSeniorLiving (Dot) com with further details and your contact information so we can address. Thank you, Sunrise Team.

Nice looking place, a bit expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was quite impressed by what I saw here! The facility was clean and well run, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. Unfortunately, it was one of the more expensive options we saw, and out of our price range.

Mom is very happy

They have been treating my mother with respect, and I am very pleased to see that. Mom seems to be very happy.

There has been a little lack of communication with the billing. A couple of things have changed without me being notified first. When I brought this up though they were willing to help and work with me.

Very clean

I’d give the community a five overall. We are happy with the cleanliness of the community. It’s a good experience.

Nobody is going out of their way to be friendly, it seems to be just a job.

The friendliness of the staff is lacking. Nobody is going out of their way to be friendly, it seems to be just a job. The rooms aren't as big as the last place we were, for close to the same place. There are a lot of rooms that are very confusing. There are a lot of little rooms. The food is horrible here. They are not very good at getting to the residents in a timely manor. It almost seems like they are too short staffed to provide the best care in my opinion. Getting the information about when certain things take place was difficult. I will say we were spoiled at our last community and had Sunrise been our first experience we might not have been as disappointed.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your candid review. We would like to learn further details about your experience at the community, so please email us at [Information at sunriseseniorliving dot com]. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Very nice looking community

This is one of the communities I toured when I was looking into care options for my loved one. It looked like they had quality care and a nice variety of activities. It's a nice clean facility, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I looked at quite a few options in the area and I was very impressed with all of them. This didn't end up being the place that I selected but I was still impressed by what I saw here.

Caregiver supervision is exemplary. ...

Caregiver supervision is exemplary. Staff is helpful

Didn't seem fire safe

It was okay but I did not like a couple of things. I did not like the fact that it was multi-level and the memory care unit was on the fourth floor; it was like, this place catches fire and everybody dies. I know it's a fire protected building but there's no way the people in memory care would get out in time. Another thing I didn't like was the pricing set up, it was an a la carte pricing set up.

The apartments were large a...

The apartments were large and the people friendly. There were lots of little 'nooks' where people could talk or watch TV. It was my favorite place I toured.

Cathy is great

My mother was in a different community before moving to Sunrise. When we were looking to move her we were looking for a better staff to resident ratio, clean community, staff that had the time to feed her real food and actually take care of her, Sunrise of Johns Creek met all of these requirements and then some. Cathy their sales director is a great sales person answered a lot of questions and was really just great and helpful. She was really a difference maker when it came to choosing a community. We are very happy with Sunrise.

6/8 took tour with the director - rea...

6/8 took tour with the director - really liked it.