Arbor Terrace of Johns Creek - Suwanee, GA

Lovely assisted living facility

We found this assisted living for my dad in July . It’s very fresh and clean . Food is gourmet ! The chef is amazing!

They are very attuned to the comfort and needs of their residents. Quick response to any concerns you may have. Lots of activities if they are willing to participate. Every employee is friendly and attentive.

His apartment is very comfortable with his own familiar furniture that we used to decorated it .
It is the best fit for my dad and his needs at this time.

Nice Tour Overall

We had a pleasant tour of this facility. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The community from what we saw looked nice, and everything appeared to be clean. The staff we met was polite. This was the right fit for my father in law, but our tour was a nice one.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. If there is anything we can do to make our community the right fit for your father-in-law, please let us know. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Ended On A Good Note

We had a good experience for my loved one until an incident. It was not bad but lead to the need for a different community. The meals, activities, and understanding from the staff were all good for us.

A great place for mom

My parents wanted to stay at the beach as long as they could and they sure did. Arbor Terrace has been wonderful for my parents as they transitioned rapidly from independent living to memory care and hospice.

From the staff to the nurses to the assistants, everyone has been helpful loving and kind. They even gave me the tough love to realize my mother really did need memory care already. Bridges is the perfect program for her.

My Mother is Doing Very Well Here

My mother is doing very well here at Arbor Terrance of Johns Creek. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. They are taking good care of my mother and her needs. Everything is working out well.

Couldn't Be Happier

I could not be happier since my mother move into Arbor Terrace. They are doing a wonderful job taking care of her she loves it there. The place is really clean and looks nice and clean and the food here is just great taste delicious and they have a wide variety of food I love it! My mother is doing really well here the staff is really good at getting her to participate in the activities they have and she has made some new friends as well. I have already sent two of my friends of there to tour it so I highly recommend this community.

Arbor Terrace of Johns Creek offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Georgia's beautiful Suwanee area.

We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.