Belmont Village Johns Creek - Suwanee, GA

We really liked this facility and the people were warm and welcoming. It is a bit dated, however, very homey and comfortable for the generation that is there. The residents seemed very happy. We did not choose it because it was too far away from family/friends.

Very nice but a big more expensive than we wanted. People were nice and the room was more than sufficient.

Third time is s charm

We visited Bellmont Village along with several other facilities about a year before my mother actually needed to move in order to acquaint ourselves with facilities in our area and the 'next chapter in life' process. There was no pressure on the first nor 2 subsequent visits, our questions were answered kindly and completely and the follow up phone calls by Bellmont Village were courteous not solicitations.

There were two occasions I thought my mother was ready to move but she changed her mind.[Removed] was gracious both times stating they were there for us when the time was right. When my mother made her final decision to move [Removed] took us on our third tour of the facility as though it was our first. The application and move in process were seamless; my fears never materialized.

Upon moving in we were met with offers of help around every corner. The staff sprung to open doors, clear paths and literally lighten our arm loads. They introduced themselves and said, 'Welcome' for days. A special effort was made for my mother to be surrounded with meal time and social companions. It was an outpouring of friendship on every level.

This is my third experience with moving a loved one to independent or assisted living. How I wish I had know of Bellmont Village with the other two. I have seen a dramatic change in my mother's personality, appetite and activity level as she has been treated with kindness and dignity. She says she is looking forward to the next chapter in her life at Bellmont Village!

Good Experience For My Mother Here

My mother has a lovely experience here at this community. This is a very nice community, my mother was here for about months. It a nice and clean community. Everybody is very kind and friendly. They took good care of my mother and her needs.

My Other Home

My mother-in-law moved into Belmont independent living in September 2015, so after six months I would like to share my impressions. She really loves it there and so do we! Every time I walk in the front door I am welcomed and feel like part of the Belmont family. We, her son and I, have been there many times for holiday and family events and I will say they do a great job! Everything is top notch there. The décor is traditional/transitional which I think suits the residents well. Everything is very clean. It is all on one level which I think is very nice and the hallways are very wide and open which I think is important. The whole place feels cozy and airy. The food is beyond good, really. They have plenty of activities and their healthcare workers are called PALS, they look in on the residents and encourage them to participate in things. This is a huge value add in my opinion. Also full time nurses for those who need it. We are not there yet but in the event that we do she will be able to stay in her apartment and transition to assisted living. And later if needed they have memory care. We are really happy with this choice. My compliments to the management and staff! If you are looking for a place I would suggest a visit to Belmont Village at John's Creek.

Loved this place! Saw lots of seniors out and about. Wonderful open, airy feeling. Outstanding menu.

Seemed nice!

Belmont Village was a nice looking place, the tour gave us a great first impression! We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Seemed like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this was our second choice and definitely worth a look!

Clean, smells good, active residents, flex assist living vs memory care. Very nice cottage! Smoking sort of frowned upon.

Will be returning for a second visit. The facility is very well kept. I can see my mother being very comfortable here.

Seems like a nice place!

My loved one has not been here long, but so far the experience has been a good one. Everyone seems very friendly, and the residents look well cared for.

Smaller but Very Nice

Small community within Johns Creek area. Extremely close to hospitals and doctors. Staff was excellent, very friendly and went out of their way to make my parents stay enjoyable. Community is smaller than many of the newer ones but is very well maintained and run. I would recommend that if you are looking at these type of communities you consider looking at Belmont.

They have been real helpful concerning my Mother's needs. The facility real makes my Mother feel at home.

Review of Belmont Village Johns Creek Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Suwanee, GA

Nice property, waiting list. Expensive.

Living at Belmont Village

Belmont Village Johns Creek is a good place for your love one to live. The staff that help your loved one are great. We feel Communication between some employees and family members needs to be improved. The receptionists are great. Always helpful and smiling. If you need anything, ask the receptionist, they follow through. The residents seem to be happy and smiling all the time. Their dining room is spacious for the residents. The food is good. My father in-law was impressed with the dinning room and food. We were told they had gardening for the residents, and my father-in-law was looking forward to this, but they don't let the residents care for the plants after they are planted. We were disappointed. He doesn't play games and this was something he could, and would relate to. So far my father-in-law is happy, and that's all that counts. We feel he is getting the care he needs. Overall we would recommend Belmont Village.

This place was great - very...

This place was great - very homey and lots of activities. Great staff. But also the most expensive. They were hesitant about taking my father as a resident because he is combative. So overall we decided to cross this place off the list.

Very nice environment. Pre...

Very nice environment. Pretty decor. I liked the fact that it is smaller and all on one level. The intermix of the assisted and independent has pros and cons, but I do like the 24/7 nurse availability and the option for more than one meal. The memory care neighborhood was so big! I liked that it had room for people with dementia to move around if they are ambulatory. The amenities were nice as well and the staff was friendly. I came on a sunday when I know there is usually less staff, but there was a nurse, several PALs, the Executive director, and a maintenance supervisor as well. The floor plans are nice- several options. It seemed secure to me.

They really were, really, really good.

They really were, really, really good. Anybody that you see you call them pals, it's very personal, they say, you look nice and how are you doing today. There is a mix between independent and assisted, but the extras cost more here for personal care, than a place that is all assisted living. I liked the layout better. The food was really very good here too.

Incredible!

This place is incredible! They have a piano player in the lobby that is constantly playing soft music. The atmosphere is light hearted. The dining room has no partitions, so it is wide open and airy. The food is what’s really incredible! It’s like a 5-star restaurant! They garnish the plates and use all fresh ingredients. The chef is amazing! They have homemade soups, and their baking is done on site! If you don’t want the special of the day, there’s a menu where you can choose from steaks, to salmon, to whatever you’d like! The staff is so friendly, and they are well-trained in their jobs! They are quick to respond, and know their residents’ needs. Their PALS program is outstanding! They invite their residents to the activities and events, and make sure everyone is involved. This place really just feels like family!

We loved Belmont Village. T...

We loved Belmont Village. The things we really liked were the one floor building, the dining room and activities are centrally located, the menu choices are excellent, the 2 hour time frame to eat gives more freedom. The only down side is the rent and care prices are much higher than what we are currently paying at Delmar Village of Gwinnett.

Clean and friendly, but care isn't meeting our expectations

The care is where I get into a little bit of a problem; I guess our expectations are higher than what they should be for an assisted living place. For example, my mother in law scalded herself opening up something from the microwave so they called my wife to pick up something from the drug store; do they not have first aid there?
There are a couple of different acitivites, I think my mother in law is having difficulties because she has to worry about her husband who has dementia and what he might do or say.
I don't think they have any control over this, but they used to have exits other than the front door where they could go out and sit on the patio. I guess Georgia came in and did an inspection and told them they needed to lock those doors so now the only exit is the front door and they're in the very back; so now they feel like they're in a prison.

Open and Receptive

We're very pleased with Belmont Village. They're good with cleanliness. It's very extensive, the care that they provide, but it's also very expensive. What I really like about it is that alzheimer's and dementia are really difficult and they handle it really well. When there is a problem they're very receptive. They're open to having meetings and discussing the problem to figure it out.

The townspeople of Johns Creek, Georgia proudly proclaim that their city is one of America’s best places to live. The founders of Belmont Village agree and that’s why they brought their vision for one of the best facilities for senior living to this area.

From our mature landscaping and generous grounds to our stylish, home-like interiors and large, bright dining area, Belmont Village is an extraordinary senior living community unlike any other. Our staff is among the best qualified in the industry and is expertly trained in areas of resident engagement and well-being. What’s more, residents have access to conveniences such as excellent medical facilities and physicians, shopping centers, places of worship and more. Belmont offers an ideal balance of support and opportunities, so that all of our residents can live each day to the fullest.