Need To Hire More Staff

My mother is doing okay since her move to this community. However this community is under staffed, and the infects other areas in the community. The existing staff is good, and they really are trying their best to take care of everything. They have made a lot of promises they have not followed through with. For the most part she is safe, and in good hands. They need to hire more aids in order to improve the quality in other areas around the community. Overall it is a community I would recommend.

expensive and small

This is a nice little place. If that is what you are looking for. It I did not like the size of the rooms nor the small activity program. The staff id very friendly and the building is clean. I is very expensive for what you get

Converted church!

I toured this place because a friend suggested it. The pricing was very high and the tour did not go well. The facility is a converted church, and it was not what I was looking for.

A tour!

I was not sure if this community knew what they were doing when I visited. This community is a renovated church that just recently opened and I think they are still setting into things. The people were nice and the community is clean.

Short Experience, But This is a Caring Community

We had short experience with this community. Unfortunately they were not able to provide the level of care she needed. It was a good experience overall. They were very kind and helpful. I like the fact they were honest with my about no being able to provide the level of caring my wife needed. Jennifer was wonderful, she told me if I ever need anything to call her. This is a kind community.

Pleasant Tour, Very Nice Community

This is a very nice community, and my tour went very well. The community looked very nice and clean. Everything was neat and well maintained. The rooms they showed us were not what we were looking for. My mother wanted a kitchen in her room, they didn't show any rooms with that. The staff was kind and informative. It was pleasant tour.

Brand New Facility, Everything Is Going Well So Far

This is a brand new facility. My mother in law so far is doing very well here. The location is very convenient for our family. It is still not very active, but there are a few activities offered. It is a very nice community, and everybody has been very kind. So far everything is going well.

Nice place to live and recover.

Good place for seniors and others returning from the hospital. Good staff and very nice environment.
Four stars.

Very happy with our choice with Palmstown Manor

Everyone is so friendly and compassionate. Jennifer is so helpful and they keep me updated about my Mother.

We did select Palmstown Manor for our Mother. We are very happy, my Mother has had a tough time settling in and they have been patient with her. Very clean, staff is wonderful, food is delicious.

Thankful

It was very helpful when we were in a rush to find a facility for our Mother. Caseworker was kind, efficient and followed up with us. I would not hesitate to use your services again or recommend your help ,