Elmcroft of Lebanon - Lebanon, PA

The food is good and the building is clean

My mom lived here for about a year and it went well. Her needs ultimately changed so we moved her to a different facility but the staff was wonderful during her stay. I tried the food a couple of times, and sometimes it seemed a bit too fancy, but overall it was good. There were a few activities they provided for the residents like crafts, musical entertainment, and Worship entertainment. The building was kept pretty clean, I never had any issues with that. They really did a lot of good for my Mom, I would recommend them.

I'am Very Pleased With My Mother's Move Here

My mother is still adjusting to this community, but so far everything is going well. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. They have wonderful staff here, they are very caring. The community looks great, they do a great job with the cleanliness. There are nice activities available. The meals look very nice. She being cared very well here. I know she is in good hands, and I would recommend this community to anybody.

ElmCroft of Lebanon PA

Not only were we able to connect with ElmCroft on the same day as calling A Place for Mom, we were able to visit and get the paper work needed for a move in in two days. It was only two days because the one day was a Holiday so we could have expedited the process and completed the move in only one day! I cannot begin to thank Natalie for her expertise and knowledge during this stressful situation. Thank you to your caring corporation for the time and dedication in helping our family. Elmcroft was our number one pick because of willingness of the Directors to provide us access to the facility and the location was convenient. The tour of the facility was extensive and thorough. All of our questions were addressed from the start. Thank you ElmCroft for providing the personal care our mother requires. We will continue to share this connection and encourage our friends and family to use the service when the situation arises.
Love and Prayers for all.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Overall we are pleased with how things have gone with Elmcroft of Lebanon. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff seems friendly and professional. My loved one had to move here quite suddenly after a fall, and she wasn't thrilled about the idea of assisted living. However, the staff here have really gone out of their way to help her feel welcome and get her integrated with the community and the various activities, and it has gone a long way to winning her over!

Renewing mom's interest in living

Upon entering Elmcroft of Lebanon, you immediately are drawn to the feelings of compassion, patience and true empathy that the entire staff conveys to both their residents and their families. The main lobby/living room is a pleasant gathering place for the residents from the dancing flames in the gas fireplace to the bright, happy sunlight streaming through the many windows. You do not see lonely individuals slumped in wheelchairs, left to their own to survive another boring day. The staff includes ALL the folks in whatever events are going on that day, no matter the individual's physical or mental state. The food is high quality with many different choices. The medical director is very connected with the residents' care, from delivering meds at specific times, monitoring weight/blood sugar/breathing etc. and keeping in touch with physicians and individual families. The activities Elmcroft plans each day are fun and they even have monthly family nights with food and entertainment. The entire atmosphere is uplifting, and in just 2-1/2 weeks, my mother has done a 360 degree turn in regaining her mobility, spunk and interest in living that she had lost at her previous senior living site. Thank you everyone at Elmcroft of Lebanon!

Very nice place!

They've done a really excellent job at Elmcroft of Lebanon! Our family had a somewhat unique situation, and the people here really went out of their way to understand and accommodate that situation. They reached out to us quickly when we inquired, and really helped us through the whole process. The facility itself is very nice, and they're taking great care of my loved one!

Very Nice place. I'd have no problem staying at Elmcroft. I hope an apartment is available when I need one.

Elmcroft is the best place when attention is needed

Everyone we dealt with at Elmcroft was totally helpful and when they said they would handle it they did promptly. We moved Mom in and they took care of all her needs. They took time to talk and interact with her all the time. They made sure she was at home in all parts of activities but they did not force her to something she had no interest in. I felt so good when I asked Mom if she wanted to go home and she told me she was at home.
I am so pleased we found and decided on Elmcroft because of their facilities my Mom was surrounded by her own possessions and sleeping in her own bed.

Elmcroft staff and facility

Elmcroft seems like a really effective place with a friendly staff and well managed facility. Administrators are engaging and seem intimately involved with people and care givers. Care giving staff seems somewhat over stretched for people to serve.

Welcome to Elmcroft of Lebanon, located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, offering exceptional personal care options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Lebanon is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared personal care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each personal care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.