Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day

Wonderful

Love the staff and how much it feels like home. Everyone is always so kind and helpful. The staff always keep things clean and tidy and they always have something fun going on. I really love it here and wouldn't choose anywhere else to go.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

I took a tour for my mother. They are in the middle of construction. The ED showed me what had been changed and I could tell the staff and residents [were] able to give me a good idea of what it will look like when finished, Overall great experience!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls!

Great place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

I love the food here! I've gained too much weight. Everyone is so good to me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls! If you have any further questions, please reach out to us, we're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

My mom is very happy at Pacifica. She has many friends and likes the new carpet and paint.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

I love this community. The view is amazing. People are usually very nice and helpful. Pacifica is very helpful and always bring lovely gifts. We appreciate them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR

Very friendly. Nice people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

I'm not lonely anymore

I was so lonely at home by myself since my husband passed away. Now I am around people my age and most of them know exactly what I've gone through. I'm not lonely anymore and have made friends. I get to work in the garden and feed the birds daily.

Pacifica Senior Living

Vivian, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself here with us. We are so happy to have you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Klamath Falls

The staff are so friendly and helpful. The community is clean and very home like. Hands down the best and only choice of assisted living I (and my parents) would choose to be their forever home. I know when my parents move in, they will be gaining a much larger family at Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review for Pacifica of Klamath Falls Oregon

I loved this community. My mom was so happy there. The staff were so kind to her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Review on Klamath Falls Pacifica

It's a great place. They treated my mom with a lot of respect. I would recommend it to anyone.

Review for Pacifica SL in Klamath Falls

I love the E.D. She helps me so much. I feel safe with her here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica in Klamath Falls, OR

My dad chose this community because it feels like home to him. Also when we toured, the staff smiled at him and spoke to him in the hallway.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear reviews like yours, thank you for sharing! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your family. Thank you again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Exceeded all my expectations!

After researching many different assisted living facilities in Klamath Falls, OR, we chose Eldorado Heights for my 85 yr old Mother. From the 1st day to the present, almost 4 years, it has been just the BEST home like environment for Mom. My Mom has been treated like a queen by staff and is kept busy with the various activities. My Mom's doctor said the activity,both physical and mental (bingo etc), has made my Mom revert to how she was 10 years ago! At home she was alone so much without the enjoyment of being busy. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, they treat us like family. Thank You so much!

Nice facility, friendly.

Nice facility, friendly.

We are proud of the outstanding reputation we have earned. It is a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls, you will enjoy retirement lifestyle provided in a stunning setting; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities, and endless possibilities.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE