Pioneer Village - Jacksonville, OR

Pioneer Village - Jacksonville, OR has yet not published prices.

At Pioneer Village our residents have a choice of a lovely cottage, an Independent Apartment, or an Assisted Living Apartment each enjoying their own private, comfortable home in the lovely surroundings of charming Jacksonville, Oregon. Located on 5 beautifully landscaped acres all residents have easy access to entertaining activities, delicious and healthy cuisine, and a warm and caring staff.
In addition to our Independent and Assisted Living apartments, Pioneer Village has a selection of river-side cottages. Each cottage comes with an attached garage, fireplace, upgraded kitchen and full laundry room. All Independant Apartments have complete kitchens, a washer and dryer, indvidual climate control, outside balcony, 24 hour emergency system, all utilities included (except tv and telephone) and pets are warmly welcomed. Our Assisted Living Center cares for our residents who have those extra needs including bathing, grooming, medication assistance and general health supervision.   Whether you enjoy spending your days in one of the beautifully appointed areas of the main building, participating in scheduled activities or exploring the quaint and unique shops of downtown Jacksonville, when you live at Pioneer Village your day will be filled with everything you want to do rather than everything you have to do. Visit us soon.

Some ups and downs...

I wish I could give them 5 stars but there are things they could improve on. There was an incident that just left a very bad taste in our mouth and it is hard to look over. The staff is all friendly and welcoming, but I have noticed that they have a lot of turnover, they are trying to hire new staff and that is not always easy. Also, the food is not as good as other places that we toured. I don't want to sound too negative, they are a good palce but just in need of some improvement. They have a lot of activities available.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Pioneer Village. We were disappointed that you were left with a bad taste in your mouth and hope that you please let our management team know so that we may address any concerns. We value your opinion and hope that those who experience our community are leaving with good memories of their time with us.

The Activities are Amazing

The activities are client-driven, rather than everyone just playing Bingo. People come together and say they want a book club and do that, or get a pool table for the guys. They are just very resident-driven. The activities director is fantastic.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Pioneer Village. We agree, Kacie is a wonderful Activities Director. Thank you for your kind words.

They have been good.

They have been good. We are happy with them. I think the food here is excellent. I have family members in another community, and it's not as good. I think they are doing a great job here.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Pioneer Village. We appreciate your kind words!

Radiant Senior Living

I am pleased with this assisted living. They have great staff and a good environment. I really didnt pay to much attention to the activities but so far I dont really have any complaints.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Pioneer Village! We appreciate your kind words!

Activities director is dynamic!

The food is great! The activities director is a very dynamic person and the staff, in general, is friendly. They have a lot of great activities going on. The facility feels open and it seems like the residents enjoy being there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Pioneer Village. We are happy that you've enjoyed your experience and appreciate the kind words!

Resident-driven senior living

Food is good with a menu that includes steak, seafood, excellent homemade soups and a great salad bar. Activities are resident-driven, rather than generic. Activities Director is resourceful and creative (e.g., cooking classes, facials, surprise outings, story time, etc.). Staff and residents are welcoming and friendly. Well-established residents proactively interact with new ones, making you feel immediately at home. Any issues are worked out quickly once communicated.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Everything is Good

Pioneer Village is good. My mom is there and my sister lives close by so she is able to visit more but my wife and I just went up there about a month ago and spent some time. Everything was good. We sat at the table and ate with mom and the food was good and everybody was interacting. There are activities. We’re working on getting mom more involved in those. I know they have exercise classes, movie night, and they just did a big luau thing at the end of September and I know my mother was at that.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Busy Atmosphere

It's beautiful but very bustley. They have independent living all the ways to assisted care but the independent side is very busy. It's a much bigger place so there are more residents and so it's much busier.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.