Crystal Terrace - Klamath Falls, OR

Crystal Terrace - Klamath Falls, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Crystal Terrace

I do not have another community with which to compare. But there are many pluses and minuses in my experiences here.

This facility is the Cadillac of the area.

The one reason why I didn’t pick this facility is that it is too big with too many people. Right off the bat, my Mother said she was overwhelmed. This is a very nice community and it’s the Cadillac of the area. All of the staff members here are nice and very professional. They were excellent in communicating with me and when we said we were not picking them, they even offered to refer us somewhere else. I would recommend this facility to other families but it is more expensive than other places.

Live where the rolling hills meet the charm and convenience of Old Town at Crystal Terrace of Klamath Falls. Enjoy views of Upper Klamath Lake and easy access to medical offices, including Sky Lakes Medical Center, just down the street from your new home. Whether you or a loved one is looking for independent living apartments in Klamath Falls, OR, assisted living, memory care, or short-term/respite care, you’ll find a warm and inviting home in a vibrant family-style community right here at Crystal Terrace of Klamath Falls. Supported by compassionate senior care professionals who understand the unique needs of each individual, residents enjoy independence, encouragement, and friendship at every turn.