Lakeland Senior Living - Eagle Point, OR

Lakeland Senior Living - Eagle Point, OR has yet not published prices.

Food service could be better. If a tray is sent to a residents room it often arrives barely warm or cold. Dining room service is pretty good but the food needs more seasonings to give it more flavor.

Samantha Alcaraz

We are currently under new management and appreciate the feedback to better accommodate our residents and their families. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Needs Better Communication

I do not think there is very good communication. When i first talked with them about putting my loved one there they were enthusiastic, but I have not seen half of what they said they would do. I have asked 3 times for a statement for the bill and they still have not given me one. They messed up his medication as well.

Samantha Alcaraz

We apologize you had this experience, we are currently under new management and changes have been made to better accommodate our residents and their families.

They did really well.

They did really well. The community could start encouraging activities. My mom liked it because it was the most accessible. She liked how she was treated well. The community was well kept. The staff were all very friendly.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review!

the Director has been more than helpf...

the Director has been more than helpful with information and ideas to help with Mom. This place was a little more "rustic" than we expected but everyone was nice and cheerful. And they were about to get all new carpet which would make it very nice. The biggest problem was the location which is out of our normal areas of daily travel. All Mom's doctors are two blocks from Wynwoood, which would make it more convenient for me when taking her to all her medical appts. This place also accepts Veterans benefits and medicare.

Samantha Alcaraz

We appreciate the feedback, thank you for your review.

The Director was gracious in showing ...

The Director was gracious in showing me the facilities and invited me to lunch. All my questions were answered. Very nice facilities. Concerns are bus availabilty when I can no longer drive.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Lakeland Senior Living is conveniently located in the heart of Eagle Point, Oregon, a short walk from downtown shops, services and Senior Center. It is designed and furnished to remind one of a warm and inviting mountain lodge, with open beams, a river rock fireplace, and natural wood trim. Lakeland Senior Living provides a home for individuals who want to live independently in their own apartments, while having the security of knowing that trained staff is available 24 hours a day to provide assistance as needed.