Suncrest Place - Talent, OR has yet not published prices.

Suncrest Place is located in Talent, Oregon just eight miles south of Medford. Jackson Place is nestled in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains yet is close enough to Medford for our residents to enjoy day trips for entertainment, shopping and dining.

Jackson Place provides quality care with extra personal attention and time devoted to developing a relationship with each resident. Our community is designed with resident comfort and safety in mind and we offer many services and amenities:

•Medication management
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Respite care
•Assistance with grooming and other daily tasks
•Housecleaning services
•Public and private areas are accessible for those needing mobility devices
•Dietician planned meals
•Pet friendly community
•All bathrooms have built in safety features

We enjoy many activities at home during the rainy Oregon winters, resident favorites include a Writing club, morning stretch, Tai Chi, La Casa Day Spa as well as a music hour. Off-site activities are also enjoyed by our residents and can include trips to the local library and movie theatres as well as minor league hockey and baseball games. We are also just six miles north of Ashland, known for its annual Shakespeare Festival. The Shakespeare festival is enjoyed by both locals and out of town guests and we provide transportation so our residents can enjoy the plays.

Friendly Staff!!

My aunt so far has had a pleasant experience with the staff at this community. She has recently fell and is unable to make it down to the dinning hall so they have made accommodations as best as they can to help her. They often check on her in the room and bring her meals to her in her apartment. Other than a few issues we as a family have been content with the quality of care she has been receiving and have no complaints.

Best kept secret in the Rogue Valley

This place is the best kept secret in the Rogue Valley. I was so impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The Executive Director was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. It was very apparent that the staff knew their residents just by their interactions. The facility was clean, nicely decorated and didn't feel overwhelming in size like some of the larger places in town. We liked the hominess, the courtyard, and the general overall warmth of everyone we met. Looking forward to moving mom in soon.

We like the smaller size!!

This is a smaller community with about thirty seven rooms and it is all on one level. Dad seems to like the food. The staff are accommodating and try to get him involved in the daily activities. He said the staff are kind to him. The community is very nice and I would recommend it.

Suncrest is a special place!

The Suncrest staff is an exceptional group of people. They went the extra mile to make sure my Nana felt right at home, very professional and always smiling! Thank you everyone!

Happy customer

The facilities are very nice. They were very accommodating with my brother's needs. From other places that I viewed this facility met my needs at a lesser cost.

The staff here went above and beyond for me and my Nana while trying to move her to Oregon to be closer. Special place!

The Tour Went Good, Moving In Soon

After looking at how nice this community is we decided to have our mom live here. It is a clean and organized community with welcoming staff. The manager/director was great to meet with. I got to try a meal here and I thought it was very good food.

A Temporary Stay

Within the first few hours of staying here, my dad somehow wandered off three times. The community and I realized we needed a more secure environment. This is not available here so I ended up staying with my dad for a few days to ensure he does not wander off. During my stay I took care of my dad most time time, even though I was in their community i feel like I could have received my support till we found a better fit for my dad. I did like the community but there was a lack of communication between me and the staff. It could have been a better, helpful experience.

Medicaid not Accepted

I am worried about their viability, because they are only half full and nothing has changed. So I don't see how the corporation can be making money. The reason is because the stopped accepting Medicaid. So they are going to have to start accepting Medicaid or shut the place down, because they can't be making money with it only half full. So that is my concern.

Good respite care

My loved one used Suncrest Place for a brief respite stay, and everything went very well overall! It is a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Our loved one was a little uneasy about the whole thing, but I think they did a good job making her feel at ease. We were very satisfied with the whole experience!

Both my parents are now residents at Suncrest Place. The staff is friendly, efficient and courteous. The staff communicates well together and with the residents. My folks truly feel welcome and at home there.