Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills - Chino Hills, CA

Offering Assisted Living and Memory Care for the Chino Hills community. Complimentary weekly housekeeping and Full service beauty salon. Pets welcome! Contact us today to schedule your personalized tour!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Visiting Occupational Therapist
• 24-Hour Awake Staff
• Visiting Podiatrist
• Visiting Physical Therapist
• In – house Doctor (HMO/PPO accepted)
• Diabetic program
• Cats
SMOKING
• Allowed Outdoors

Tour for options

The tour of this communist was nice. They had a nice menu and the community is clean and maintained. They offer nice activities for residents. The memory care is nice and a single unit. We would recommend that families tour this community for options for care and value for loved ones.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills! Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review, we are so happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

PSL Chino Hills

My mom lived here. From the moment I moved her into her apartment, she was treated like family. [Removed], the Marketing Director, was amazing. She worked with me throughout the process of finding my mom the perfect apartment. I would absolutely recommend this community to anyone with a loved one that needs assisted living and/or memory care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Teri, thank you so much for the positive review and for sharing your positive experience! We are so happy to hear that you and your mother had a great experience. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Wonderful Experience!!

My mother has had a wonderful experience at this community so far. I am very comfortable with the quality of care that the staff have provided my mom in her new living environment. They are truly compassionate and caring about all of there residents that they have. She has had no complaints about the meals they are providing her and likes to participate in some of the activities they have going on during the week. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and we are very happy to hear that your mom is happy! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Five star community!!

I don't think I could have asked for a better community for my mother to live. I wish I could give them a million five stars because of how wonderful everything has been so far. The staff are truly fabulous and continue to go out of there way to make sure she is comfortable and her needs are being met in her living environment. The most important thing is my mom is loving it and is very happy. I highly recommend this place to anyone interested in one of the best assisted livings for there loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this positive detailed review about your experience with our community and our caring staff. We go above and beyond expectations to ensure that our residents and their families are content and have peace of mind. We love what we do and it shows! We are honored that you chose our community and we look forward to seeing you again. We hope that you have a wonderful day!

Overall, we feel this is a great place for our mom!

The facility is clean and the décor is warm and inviting. The staff are all very friendly and provide quality personal care to the residents. There are many activities for the residents to participate in keeping them physically and mentally active. The meals are prepared to the requests of the residents and they can make substitution if they do not like what the menu is offering.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4.5 star review.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? It is a fun way for you to be connected throughout the day! Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Acceptable Care Is Here

My father-in-law personally picked this community over other places and he is doing fine with all that is provided for him here. It has been meeting his needs. He is enjoying the meals and activities they provide for him.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Has A Lot Of Staff!!

Pacifica of Chino Hills has different staff available like nurses on call and a speech therapist. There were different common areas around the community that offered activities or a beautician. Everything was clean and put together very nicely providing a positive up-kept place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide.

They Make The Adjustment Easy

Our Experiences at this community have been great, my mother is adjusting very well. The staff is wonderful, they are very encouraging and kind. They have been very accommodating and helpful. The community looks amazing, they keep everything smelling nice and very clean. The decorations around the community are beautiful. They have great activities and events. They recently had a mother day tea party, which mother mother really enjoyed. They really made it easy for her to adjust to the community. It has been a wonderful experience and I would recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

We always love to receive positive reviews and we thank you for sharing! We are very proud of our staff, community and memory care program. We have a fantastic staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Review of Pacifica of Chino Hills - Chino Hills, CA

Very nice facility but from where I live and this community I could not handle the traffic.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and we thank you for your consideration. We hope that you are very happy in the community that you choose.

Good facility

I really don't have anything good or bad to say about the facility. Overall I think it is a good place. Can't think of anything more right now.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it.

I would like them to provide a list of the staff members. You do not know who is who and I'm slowly figuring it out.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We will be happy to provide you with a list of staff members. Please contact the Executive Director and we will get that to you right away. [removed].

didn't take responsibility

The problem at Pacifica of Chino Hills was we paid quite a bit of money and thought she would be taken care of as far as getting medicine and getting mom to doctor visits, etc. They didn't take responsibility for her care as much as I thought they would. I didn't feel like I could relinquish care over to them. The environment at this facility just wasn't for her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that our community did not meet your needs. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments.

ant think of anything negative

I cant think of anything negative to say about Pacifica of Chino Hills. Dad has really adjusted well there. The people are friendly and have really taken care of him. You hear of nightmares with these kinds of places so I am very happy things have gone so smooth. The value is great here and along the lines of any other place around. Overall I am extremely pleased.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We are thrilled to hear that you are extremely pleased. Thank you again for sharing.

Our seniors are our valued treasurers

This has been the most difficult time in our mother's life. The facility is beautiful. And they have many activities scheduled. Every area that they stated they would assist our mother they failed. Our family was greatly disappointed. We are currently looking for other options. And could not recommend this facility. The lack of accountability in providing services stated is beyond comprehension. Their staff I must say Was pleasant and appeared to want to assist but I do believe that they are short staffed. And in adequately trained. Our seniors are a treasure in each of our families and communities. Sadly this occurs more often at their expense.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are sorry to see that you had a negative experience at our community. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills take our reviews very seriously. If you'd be willing, our Executive Director would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve your experience. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

This was my second choice when I was looking around.

This was my second choice when I was looking around. It was very nice, the rooms were nice, everything was nice. It was a little less expensive, too. One of my family members noticed a smell, and the feeling when we walked into our first choice was just so inviting, that's why we didn't choose here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the detailed review, we appreciate it. We are sorry that our community did not meet your needs and thank you for coming in.

excellent job

My mom is in memory care at Pacifica of Chino Hills, and I really like Mary who runs the memory care unit. She has done an excellent job getting the right staff in there, as the care givers there are really good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

It’s a nice, good, and clean facility.

It’s a nice, good, and clean facility. The care staff are really nice and they do their best. The food is most of the time good. And just overall my mother-in-law is very happy. It’s a small community with only fifty-eight rooms. There has always been good parking. We haven’t had any issues with laundry services.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it!

I found this place to be ve...

I found this place to be very nice liked the layout and was pleased with sizes of rooms and floor plans. They also did have the tub I am interested in.

Nice and Clean but Not Very Warm

For people that really have the money I guess it would be great. It was clean and everything but it just wasn't what I was looking for. It may be new but it wasn't as warm as another place I saw and I was looking for some thing homey and warm.

Pacifica Senior Living

Had a Horrible experience w...

Had a Horrible experience with them in the past

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our community. We wanted to let you know that we have made changes to our community since your review in 2013. We invite you back to see how we have improved for the better.

Able to Care for Insulin Dependent Diabetics

It costs more for us because my father-in-law is an insulin dependent diabetic. The care is very good. I think they're a really nice place and they've got a lot of good staff member there. The only issue we've run into is some staff turnover, but that happens everywhere.

My place for mom

Since my mom did not feel she was ready for a retirement commmunity when she suffered a rality break I could not take care of her safely in my home. Pacifica was not my first choice as it is some distance from me but after I visited Pacifica and toured the legacy unit I thought my mom would do well there and she has.

It is a small facility-23 beds with friendly and helpful personnel. The initial transition was a difficult but everyone worked together and she seems pleased and happy. My mother has been diagnosed with dementia, senility and alzheimers and the worse thing about this combination is the loss of knowledge and memory of everyday living.

I think the legacy unit at Pacifica works with all concerned to create a safe, clean, friendly environment for people who suffer from these illnesses. If I hadn't been receiving A Place for Mom newsletter I probably wouldn't have found Pacifica so thanks to all who helped my mom and her family for this good result.

Cleanliness Issues

The cleanliness was the issue. They would leave my mother's urine soaked sheet on her bed. The ratio of caregivers to residents was not appropriate.

Mom is Totally Happy!

My mom is pretty happy there. That was a really good adaption for here. We didn't go through any struggles. We're thoroughly happy with them. I can't find anything wrong. My mom is 92 and she has ample activities to do if she wants but at 92 they're not playing volleyball games or baseball or anything. They do games and puzzles and exercise classes that I've seen. She reads and I know they have little meetings of church and social things. I'll tell you what, my mom would be the first one to tell me she's not happy there and she it totally happy. She loves the people and the facility. It's a little expensive but you know something; it's worth it.