PA Peterson Citadel - Rockford, IL

PA Peterson Citadel - Rockford, IL has yet not published prices.

Very happy

we have my father here and could not be happier with his care.

wonderful place

The facility is located in a beautiful neighborhood with a view of the golf course. There are beautiful grounds that residents can walk . The staff is informative and helpful. The activities are wonderful. Outings and daily events go on. Snacks are provided daily including freshly made popcorn several times a day. The facility has a beautiful gift shop available to residents, visitors, and staff.

We loved it, but it was too expensive

This place was even more expensive but I'm thinking it was because it was a nursing home as well, it does take state aid so that could also be a factor. Their rooms were a little smaller and their windows weren't as large but it's also an older facility.
My mother was here when she had her knee replaces and we loved it, that's why we went back and looked at it again. The rehab was good, she did very well, she's good at pushing herself. I didn't get to see her every week but I saw her maybe three weeks after she started and she was zipping up and down the hall with her walker.

P.A. Peterson Center for Health is tucked in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood of northeast Rockford. That peaceful feeling is evident within the walls of P.A. Peterson as well, where there are a variety of options to meet your medical and/or social needs.Whether it’s apartment living (either independent or sheltered care), short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, a community fitness program, nursing care services, special programs for people with Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, hospice care or respite care, we are pleased that we can offer you a full continuum of care.