Heritage Woods of Rockford - Rockford, IL

A good looking place

The staff I met were friendly and helpful. They seem to offer some nice amenities and the community looked clean. They do have a waiting list and we were looking for something sooner.

This place is wonderful! I was VERY impressed with the level of caring for the residents and the way the staff interacted with them. Both the Studio and the one bedroom were a Beautiful surprise as to size and layout! This is te first place we've looked at but I think it will be hard to beat!

The staff was wonderful and they answered all the questions that I had. The community was clean and kept up. The had activities that my loved one maybe able to do. I would recommend this community to family and to friends.

smooth transition

Heritage Woods of Rockford has made the transition as smooth and painless as possible. My mother was a little hesitant and they did everything they could to ensure the transition went smoothly. They made it a pleasant experience, were very accommodating, and have been very caring all throughout.

Unfriendly and Rude

I found this place worrisome. Even during my tour they weren't nice to the residents. I'm a nurse practitioner and my patients would say that they're just not nice there and when I went I saw what they were talking about. Because of their rudeness and authorotative attitude, I had to give them a 2.

Welcome to Heritage Woods of Rockford. Heritage Woods of Rockford is your affordable assisted living community in Rockford, Illinois.
Heritage Woods of Rockford is located on Show Place Drive, east of the Jane Adams Memorial Tollway (I-39/I-90) and north of East State Street (Business Hwy. 20).Heritage Woods is fully certified to operate through the Illinois Supportive Living program. Senior living provider Gardant is the largest provider of assisted living in Illinois and the 14th largest provider of assisted living in the nation.