Morning Star Village - Rockford, IL

Helpful staff

While looking into a few options for my love one, I found that this property is a little bit higher than the place I actually moved forward with. Also they didn’t have enough staffing for what she needs medically. However, my staff interaction with them was good. They are very helpful, just unfortunately was not a good fit.

We had a great tour!

My parents and I relly liked Morning Star Village. The tour guide was exceptional, she gave me good information and helped with any questions. It was a good experience, but we found another place that fit their needs a bit better.

Take a look

The people we met at this community were nice. The community looked clean. This is not a fancy community, however they do offer some nice activities. This community had a waiting list when we looked at it.

We love them there.

We love them there. The staff is outstanding. Everybody is just very helpful. The other residents have been friendly, and welcoming. The staff helps make sure she can get to the different activities. We have been very happy with them.

The positives: Front desk is staffed during the day. The public areas were nice and comfortable. The dining room has expanded meal hours and extra choices. The staff seemed friendly and ample. 24 HR RN. The rooms here a bit smaller but clean and nice. More well suited activities. Outdoor space was ok. Smelled good.
The Negatives: Public spaces were a bit smaller. Prices were a bit higher ... but the room price does include laudry service and room cleaning weekly.

Second to None!

Morning Star Village has been the most amazing thing that has ever happened to my mom. In the short time she has lived there, my siblings and I have watched her blossom into the person she was 20 years ago. Mom attends the many activities and outings Morning Star offers and the socialization she gets by being around other seniors has been extremely beneficial for her overall well-being. Morning Star's staff is second to none and we could not be happier with our decision to move mom to this community.

You were very helpful since we lived ...

You were very helpful since we lived 2000 miles away. Thank you.