Lincolnshire Place - Loves Park, IL

So far they have been very good.

So far they have been very good. I don't have any major complaints at this time.

My mother was a resident at Lincolnshire for three months . The facility has a terrific director that is active in all phases of operation. She insures a safe, clean & loving environment for your loved one. The staff was very attentive and loving. My mother received very good care. The facility is clean and comfortable, all the residents are happy & well cared for. All kinds of programs & activities are scheduled to keep the residents busy and active. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a memory care unit for their family member.

I really can't think of anything they can do to improve. It is a very open family friendly place. Even the grand-kids like to go there. The staff is very nice and friendly and treat the residents with the highest level of respect.

At Lincolnshire Place, our team is dedicated to the complete physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each and every member of our community. Our state-of-the-art residence has well-trained staff and engaging activities. We’ll not just meet but exceed all of your needs and expectations of a memory care center, encouraging those who facing dementia or Alzheimer’s. We are committed to respecting the individuality and dignity of every person in our care.