Orchard Valley At Wilbraham - Wilbraham, MA

From the moment I entered the grounds I was impressed with Orchard Valley. The location and layout of the facility was inviting. Arrived early to evaluate spontaneous reactions and resident observations. The facility and staff interface with residents and my tour were most impressive. The cleanliness and brightness of the entire interior layout gave a warm friendly home-like feeling. Definitely comfortable with my first impression for a prospective resident.

A good experience!!

So far, it's going very well. Everything has been a good experience. My loved one did mention that she has become a little bored with some of the activities that they have. As far as the meals, they did send us home with a meal and it was very good. Overall, it has been a good experience.

Peace of Mind for The Family

My family and I couldn't be happier with the care my mother is receiving at this community. There was a ruff adjustment process for her and the family, but now things have gotten better. My advice for any family about to go through this would be, to take your loved one with you to view the community's. Make sure you talk to them, and tell them you still and always will love them. We are very impressed with this place. This is a fabulous community. The nurses and staff is great. She hasn't fallen in a while,and that was a big concern for the family. I enjoy the way the staff calls her by her first name, they are very attentive and caring. Her move her has really provided the family with a peace of mind.

Not the perfect fit!

We were able to take a tour of this community. The people were nice and communicated with us well. We did like the place it just did not seem to work out. My loved one did not fit the criteria that they needed.

I love the place. My only concern is the cost. I am not sure how long my mother will be able to stay there as she is using her savings to pay her monthly rent. Her next months rent is $8000 That is crazy. How does any senior afford this. By the time I get to her age the cost will be out of sight.
The grounds are beautiful, the people are friendly, the food is great everything is good except the cost.

Nice care for my parents

This is a nice community. The staff is nice and caring. The food seems to be appealing. A little more communication is needed with the staff members where they discuss things with each other. Activities are offered. I would over all recommend this community.

Loved one is really liking the food!

The move to Orchard Valley at Wilbraham has been a transition. The staff are doing a good job caring for my loved one. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. They offer a variety of activities for my loved one to enjoy like the rosary group and musical entertainment.

A Wonderful Community

This is truly a wonderful community and my father has adjusted well to it. I am pleased with everything they have done for us. The community looks great and everything looks nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are always there when he needs some help. They are very encouraging with the residents. They are always trying to get everyone involved in the activities. They offer great activities like bingo, movie night, wine and cheese, and many more. The food is great, they have a nice variety of food too choose from. It has been a wonderful experience. I have already recommended this community.

Devin Anuzis

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. If you or your family ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Executive Director, [removed].

My mother has been at Orchard Valley for 1 1/2 months.
Her care and relationship with staff is exceptional. I
highly recommend Orchard Valley to others looking
for a home away from home for their loved ones.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you and your mother.

Nice place, but room for improvement

My loved one stayed here for a short time, and while I thought it was a nice enough place overall there was some definite room for improvement. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff were friendly for the most part. One reason we selected this community was that they offered a high level of care, but they seemed to have some communication problems between the various shifts of nursing staff. More than once when the extra caregiver we hired to help in the evenings arrived she would find that my loved one was wet and had not been changed recently. We were paying extra for a higher level of care and I just didn't feel like they really delivered on that, they could have been much more attentive.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your opinion, as well as the quality of care the residents receive, is extremely important to us. We strive to continually make improvements and your feed-back helps us accomplish that. Please contact the Executive Director ([removed]) regarding your concerns as it is our goal to not only customize care to the particular needs of each individual resident, but to also ensure their utmost well-being.

My aunt had a rocky start due to m...

My aunt had a rocky start due to many changes in a short amount of time. She now looks at Orchard Valley as her home and loves it. The staff is great from administration down to health care helpers. The maintenance people are always willing to also help. The dining room is much like a restaurant and offers choices. There are always many activities to choose from on a daily basis. The staff's first concern is to help residents and their families. We are so glad to have chosen Orchard Valley . It is our second experience of choosing Orchard Valley for a loved one. The staff is wonderful and always greets us with a smile .

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident.

Great Facility!!

This is a great facility! Awesome! They are a little expensive, and you have to be independently ready for state pay for a long time. It's both independent and memory care. They had a really nice outside area, with a nice big flower garden. The residents would grow tomatoes and peppers and things in the garden. She really loved it there.

Excellent overview with adm...

Excellent overview with administrator beforehand. Lovely accommodations, great dining space and menus, several outdoor relaxing spots. Very peaceful for residents.

Positive reaction. Knew people at si...

Positive reaction. Knew people at site. Seemed comfortable.

Very nice place

Very nice place

Orchard Valley at Wilbraham blends the best of assisted living with a small town atmosphere. Known for its working farms and annual peach festival, our community embodies close family ties, fond memories and lasting traditions. Just a short drive from Main Street in Wilbraham, MA, Orchard Valley has become a vital part of the local community. With thoughtfully designed apartments and carefully selected amenities, Orchard Valley succeeds in providing a comfortable, familiar feeling of home in a charming and spirited environment.

If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to remain as independent as possible