The director here was very nice

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mom. When I first walked in, I noticed that it was bright and cheery. It wasn’t elegant, in terms of furniture, but it was adequate. It was definitely our second choice, the only problem being that the location was farther away than we would’ve liked. The room was also a little bit smaller than another facility I had taken a look at. However, I was given a lovely tour from the director, [Removed]. She introduced me to a number of the other staff throughout the tour and told me about how they take pride in having relatively low turnover. I found out that even the housekeeper has been there for 15 years. It was a nice facility, but unfortunately didn’t fit our needs.

The place was really nice but we would rather have the privacy and able to cook myself at times.

We found the place to be very nice,clean and the people were very pleasant.
My husband enjoyed his stay there.

This community works for us.

This community seems to be a good fit for my parents so far. The food is good and the staff are helpful. They keep the community clean and the snow off the walkways. The community is family oriented and I have already recommended this community.

Don't know if I would recommend...

My mother is actually back home because of a certain incident, but while she was at there it was okay. The staff from what I saw seemed nice. They had a lot of activities available and the food was good, it was actually one of the highlights of the place. The community was also kept clean.

much easier commute. place was very nice, staff pleasant. I will visit again before deciding. they have a memory care unit that is opening in December. only $[price removed] to hold a room. this will probably be our choice.

The staff is very helpful and friendl...

The staff is very helpful and friendly with my Mother.
The food is fine but nothing extra special. My Mother would rather eat out if she can. The facility is kept clean and in good repair. More activities need to be offered on weekends for the residents. My Mother claims it is boring on weekends. I live out of state so she can not be with me every weekend.

Very nice, large facility.

Very nice, large facility.

Especially liked the food options. N...

Especially liked the food options. Not sure if I liked the 3 bed options.

Facility in process of renovation - g...

Facility in process of renovation - good sign. Director very helpful. Dad liked it.

Heritage Woods, a Genesis HealthCare Assisted Living Facility, is located on a campus with four Genesis Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities - Heritage Hall North, South, East and West.
Heritage Woods Assisted Living offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.
The Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation facilities offer skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being. The Heritage Hall campus offers specialized orthopedic care through Northeast Rehab Inc., Transitional, Alzheimer’s, ShortStay/Sub-Acute, Pulmonary, Cardiac, Dialysis, Respite and LongTerm Care.