Ollie Steele Burden Manor - Baton Rouge, LA has yet not published prices.

Highly disappointed in my personal care

Nursing staff don't read discharge summaries concerning your medical needs and treatment. Nurses become indignant when you try to help them understand something about your medical needs and treatment. They resent the patient or family member for having more knowledge because they don't read the history.

CNA's complain everytime you need changing, especially if it's before their every "2 hour" rounding time. They are severely understaffed which causes a delay in getting assistance when needed. Nurses would run behind by 3 hours in giving out medicines which can affect certain medical issues.

Communication between shifts was horrible. If you had an issue to complain about they became very upset.

The CNA's would come in and turn my call light off and walk out, leaving me in humiliating and disgusting briefs.

The 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift slept through most of their shift making it hard to get help.

Nurses would drop things on the floor and reuse them rather than replace them.

Housekeeping was excellent and so was their PT DEPT.

I will not return to this facility ever again,. I have another surgery coming up soon and will do better investigating on reputable places as it's hard enough to have to relinquish my dignity to need another person's help.

I learned that 5 stars doesn't mean anything at all.