Lakewell Place - Mineral Wells, TX

Lakewell Place - Mineral Wells, TX has yet not published prices.

This is by far the nicest place I have ever visited.Clean odor free. Afficent Staff.. Apperance of the grounds pleasent.

Lakewell- A Wonderful Place

I went on a tour and the staff is wonderful. The apartments are nice and clean. The residents were very friendly. They serve three square meals per day and they offer a heart healthy alternative and other options if a resident would like something other than the main course offered. There are a lot of activities available for the residents to participate in.

Best Place Ever

Lakewell Place is an amazing place, they have wonderful staff who makes you feel like family. They are always willing to do anything that my family needs no matter the time. I tell everyone about this place. There is no other place located in the city who even compares to lakewell.

Review of Lakewell Place

Wonderful community with caring staff. I work in the hospice industry & Lakewell Place is easy to work with & very welcoming. Would & have recommend to everyone [name removed] is a doll!!

Review of Lakewell Place - Mineral Wells, TX

The employees and people are kind, caring, professional and organized. The facility is clean and does not smell bad. Most importantly mom loves it there, she has friends that are residents and friends – are employees.

we are doing great!!

My husband and I have recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going. The staff have been kind to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing us. We have been enjoying the meals and participating in some of the great activities they have to offer. Overall we have been pleased and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

The staff & residents were all like family. My dad was there – his passing & they could not have been more loving & caring to him & all of his family. I would recommend this facility!

Things are good at Lakewell!!

I think they need to have filtered water at this community as I have tried the water and I did not like it. My friend likes the food. She likes the games they play and the stuff they make. They go on outings to the store and to eat. The staff are helpful. I would recommend this community.

Staff is respectful & caring my family member is excited.

Friendly

Great place. People are helpful and very friendly.

Review of Lakewell Place - Mineral Wells, TX

The facilities are in good repair, clean, and pleasant. The employees are kind, caring people. There are daily activities my mother can choose to participate in. My mother is pleased to live there. She has no complaints. I would recommend Lakewell Place to friends.

Friendly, accommodating staff

So far our experience with Lakewell Place has been a very positive one. The people here are friendly, and they've been very accommodating. They're really trying to work with us and make sure that Dad gets the care that he needs. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the residents are well cared for. I do think they could use another person or two on staff, but overall we're very pleased with them.

Nice place overall, need to get their transportation service running

Overall we are pleased with how things have turned out at Lakewell Place! The staff here a friendly and professional, and they seem very attentive to the needs of the residents. The facility itself is clean and nice looking. Our only issue is that they still have not gotten the shuttle service up and running, which was one of the selling points to us.

Review of Lakewell Place - Mineral Wells, TX

My mother is very happy and receives good care. Her clothes disappear and she has clothes which are not hers, but overall, we are satisfied. Rooms could cleaner. Only real complaint is with the ever-increasing cost for her to reside there.

Review of Lakewell Place in Mineral Wells, TX

Sabra and her staff do a wonderful job of creating a clean and cheerful home for my mother who has lived at Lakewell for 3 1/2 years. The staff and facility are excellent. On the corporate side, the substantial increases in price cause us to evaluate constantly whether Mom will be able to afford to stay. Lakewell has priced itself out of reach for most people in this rural area.

Review of Lakewell Place in Mineral Wells, TX

Lakewell is staffed by hard-working, caring people who ten well to my mother's needs. My only complaint is that the diet is not diabetic or heart disease friendly.

Review of Lakewell Place in Mineral Wells, TX

I am very pleased with the staff and their caregiving. The food is excellent! The help is always ready and willing to help us in any way. The staff is always planning different things to keep us entertained and they include our families in some of the activities. The staff has made this a pleasant place to live.

Lakewell Place is a home like assisted living community located in the town of Mineral Wells, Texas. We provide thoughtful, personal care in a warm supportive environment.
We offer individual and group activities designed to encourage socialization, independence and a sense of fun.
•Individualized exercise classes including Qigong
•Walking club
•Movie and popcorn night
•Games, including bingo, card games and board games
•Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
•Our beautiful courtyard provides opportunities for bird watching, gardening and our popular patio social.
•Live entertainment
•Transportation for community outings
•Beauty and barber salon
•Pet friendly
•Overnight rooms for friends and family
We have studio and one bedroom apartments perfect for couples or individuals. Our apartments are equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. Bedrooms and bathrooms have an emergency call system as well as walk in showers with safety features. Public areas are warm and cozy with comfortable couches and inviting lounge areas. Both public and private areas are designed to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.
Our meals are designed by a registered dietician and snacks and alternate meals are always available. Our residents enjoy favorites such as savory roasted turkey with al the trimmings or creamy shrimp alfredo. In the afternoons residents, visitors and staff all enjoy the smell of fresh apple pies or chocolate chip cookies being baked.
Lakewell Place promotes independence while providing needed assistance. Our caring 24 hour on site staff can help with:
•Medication management
•Assistance with bathing, dressing and mobility
•Housekeeping and laundry
•Respite and short term care
•Urgent placement
•Space for onsite therapy
•For more critical needs we are three miles from Palo Pinto hospital