Courtyards at Lake Granbury - Granbury, TX

Overall A Nice Community

My mother is starting to get settled into this community. So far I'am comfortable with her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. From what she has told me, she feels they are under staffed. However the staff they do have is good. They have been kind, and responsive to our concerns. They do a good job with the cleanliness. The meals are fine. There are activities offered. Overall this is a pretty nice community, and I would recommend it.

Mom is Doing Well at This Community

All is well so far with my mothers move to this community. It is a nice, safe community, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. They have good staff, they are caring for her well. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for my family.

It has a pleasant atmosphere.

This is a wonderful community. The staff are very aware of what is going on with the residents. They take the time to get to know them and I know they are watching over mom. Mom is in the memory care unit and she has her own apartment. She seems to like the food and they do have activities available. Everything is bright, open and the residents seem happy to be living here. I would recommend this community.

5 stars all the way!!

They do not offer an abundance of activities. The food is great and the staff are attentive and responsive to my inquiries. It has been a good experience. I would recommend this community. My brother has settled in nicely and seems to be at peace with his situation. He has made several new friends and is interacting with people better than I have seen him in a long time.

we enjoyed looking around everything was clean, people were happy.Terri was a very caring lady with desire to help our needs. very nice living at the courtyards at lake Granbury...many options. A must see!!

Great Rates

I'am very pleased with this community, they are taking good care of my mother. She is doing great here, she has adjusted very well to this community. They have an excellent staff here, they have been great to work with. She loves the food, I know she is eating well. They do a very good job of the cleanliness, her room is cleaned once a week. Overall I know she safe and getting great care. They also have great rates. Everything has worked out well and I would recommend it.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at the Courtyards at Lake Granbury! Our loved one is in the memory care section, and the care she is receiving is excellent! It's a small, brand new community, so they're still trying to fill all the rooms. So far the level of individual attention she is receiving is excellent!

Nice factilty and helpful staff

Unsure of what to expect in the beginning but have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of help and support my Mother has received from the staff. Facility is clean, smells great all the time and offers several activities. Mom is currently in 'Respite' there while she recovers from bruising from a fall but we're hoping she makes friends and wants to stay on when she's feeling better and after home health releases her. The food is good and Mom has tried food she's never had before. The other residents have been welcoming as well. My ONLY critisim is there are no doors directly from the apartments to the courtyards making pet companionship difficult for those who have issues getting around using a mobility device (walker, rollator). Pets are welcome though so that's a definite PLUS.

Highly recommend

Courtyards at Lake Granbury has been wonderful and a perfect fit for my Grandmother. I highly recommend it. It is definitely a wonderful place to work with, I have nothing disappointing to say about it. They have a lot of activities. Most of the time she likes the food and says it's really good.

Very Happy

As far as what they are doing, I think they are doing a good job. My father's room is always clean and his laundry is always done. The meals are kind of substandard, and also my loved one says there are not a lot of activities. He seems to be happy there though.

Make a splash at Courtyards at Lake Granbury, offering Assisted Living services in Granbury, Texas. Our residents enjoy a warm community where making new friends is the norm and receiving quality care from our experienced staff is expected. Each of our apartments presents the perfect mix between safety features and sought-after amenities such as satellite television, wireless Internet access and local phone service all included in the rent. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning – in surroundings that are kind and gracious – with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. When not relaxing in their rooms, residents can experience a variety of social events and entertainment options found in our inviting common areas. Grab a bite to eat or a filling snack from our restaurant or attend a weekly bingo game. Regularly scheduled outings keep our residents an active part of the greater community, which is filled with attractions, restaurants and shopping. A number of medical facilities also service the area and provide everything from routine care to emergency treatments. Our conveniently located community is also just moments from golf courses and the nearby Granbury Town Square, where locally owned boutique shops offer the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon.