Martin Crest - Weatherford, TX

Nice staff but I didn't get a good vibe

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. The staff here is very nice and while I was here they seemed to treat all of the residents with respect. The marketing director who gave us the tour was friendly and answered all of the questions I had. However, I just didn’t get a good vibe from this community and it was too large for my mom. I would recommend this facility to other families.

I consider the staff like family

Everything on my wish list this community met. I am so pleased that we found this community. I feel extremely confident in the level of care that both my parents are getting here. They are happy they are enjoying the activities and all the social events they can attend. They love the food and so don't the other residents there as well. The staff is wonderful I consider them as part of my extended family. I would recommend this community hands down.

Not the right place for us

This was a nice looking community. I was not however impressed with this community. I did not get a homey feeling when I visited. They did not seem very professional. The rooms were not as nice as the community we chose.

Comfort for mom!!

My mother is doing great. They have a large variety of activities, and they take good care of her. I am a little disappointed in the meals. They seem to serve the same things all of the time. For breakfast, thy always have something with egg. I don't think it is good to eat eggs every day. Other than that, I would recommend this community, it has been a good experience so far.

This is a great facility. The marketing director spent a lot of time helping me determine what would be best for my father.

We are very happy with Martin Crest

We have been very happy with Martin Crest. One of the primary considerations was location and Martin Crest is close enough to visit Mom every day. It is clean, smells pleasant, and is well appointed. The staff is friendly, kind, and helpful. Mom loves them. Since my mother doesn't have any physical disabilities, the care she gets is more in the nature of just being treated with kindness and respect. Her apartment is perfect for her and is reasonably priced. She doesn't care for activities but they always ask her if she wants to join in and try to include her. They don't quit offering her the chance to participate just because she usually tells them no. I appreciate the love and care she gets and I can finally enjoy visiting with her now that she isn't my 24 hour a day responsibility.

Stopped by the lobby to go ...

Stopped by the lobby to go to Alzheimer's support group, but it was wrong day. My perception was the population is 'too dependent' and aged. But still I will go back and check all Weatherford facilities due to proximity and convenience!

this facility is very nice and appeal...

this facility is very nice and appealing, a close second to Sterling but we need the locked facility for my Dad's stability and to prevent him from wondering off and getting lost.

Nice, but Alzheimer's / dementia care...

Nice, but Alzheimer's / dementia care has shared rooms/bathrooms.

Get a taste of the sweet life at Martin Crest, where a full calendar of activities and social programs, in addition to apartments with thoughtful amenities, offers an enriching lifestyle for seniors. Our community provides Assisted Living and Memory Care in Weatherford, Texas, in a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Porch areas with old-fashioned rocking chairs and beautiful courtyards promote neighborly visits and allow our residents to relax in style, quiet and comfort. Our one- and two-bedroom apartments are equipped with a number of safety features including emergency call buttons to provide peace of mind for families and friends and individual locked mailboxes for the privacy of our residents. Residents stay active with exercise programs, crafts, water coloring, cards and dominos within the community. A jewelry and cosmetics store brings goods to our community so residents can do their shopping without going very far. With our courtesy transportation, though, residents can get out on planned outings and discover the many shopping, dining and recreational offerings in the peach capital of Texas.